||●8●||

Aron's POV ..

I was a bit nervous saying her my feelings because I know though she likes me she can't accept me but I have to take a chance.

After we reached the empty place I left her wrist I don't know how long I was catching it "so....ummm..." I was about to say her she removed the piece of cloth she was covering her half face with

I just looked at her with my jaw open by breath stopped and and and I was like on the seventh sky "I know what your thinking and what you wanna ask for"she said with lowering her gaze to her hands which she was rubbing nervously.

I was frozed first because she looked awesome!!!! Second she really knows what I-i was going say or ask OMG am gonna die here it self....

Suddenly I felt a hand grabbing inch of my sleeve and shaking me I broke up from my day dream and saw she was close to me.

"I-I ... I know its hard and i ..... I think its im-impossible too b-but as I said before love doesn't need religion nor caste nor family standard and I know your from the religion I don't. Belong to so..." "Can u please come to the point soon" she said with glistening eyes of her as if she was going to accept for what I am going to ask.

"If you know what am I going to ask then just answer it"I said it because it was getting difficulty in asking "no I won't first you have to ask" she said I gasped and took a deep breath and leant on one knee and proposed her "will you marry me??". Bringing out the case out of my pocket and open it to her.

She accepted it wow just wow... She accepted...!!!!