Here comes the baby

Levy P.O.V.
It was about 5 months after we were married when when we became a real family.

I was sitting on the couch with my legs propped up. It was 7 months ago when we told the guild, but I can still remember that like it was yesterday. All the laughing and cheering when we told them I was pregnant. Yep so if that was 7 months ago, then I am officially 8 months pregnant, add like maybe a few days/weeks.

After the party, we went to the doctors office to schedule an appointment. They told us that we could see them in about a month. When that month had passed, we went to the doctors and they smeared that cool jelly on my stomach and we heard the heartbeat. They even told us the gender of the baby. Or should I say babies.

It's a girl and a boy. We even have a few names picked out. For our daughter, we picked Amber, and for our son, we picked Coal. They are perfect names, am I right?

I am so happy that my due date is drawing closer. I love my precious angels more than anything in the world but right now they are kicking and it is making me have to go pee.

I sigh and head to the bathroom. After I finish my business, I go into the kitchen to make me some lunch. When I walk into the kitchen, I hear the front door open. I peek my head out the doorway and see Gajeel. He has went on many jobs so he can provide for our babies.

I walk over to him and give him a hug. "Hey Gajeel, how was the mission?" I let go of him. "It was great Shrimp. They paid me a decent amount and the customer even gave me a few book for you."

I grabbed the books from him with lightning speed and looked at the spine. Falling Under and Dreaming Awake by Gwen Hayes, The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices, If I Stay and Where She Went.

I was screaming and hugging Gajeel. He did his signature laugh and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm glad you like them Shrimp." I smiled and slowly let go of him. "I love all the books Gajeel! But I love you more."

"I know you do Shorty. Who doesn't like the Iron Dragon Slayer?" I could think of a couple of people, but that would get him mad at me. So I chose the right idea and said nothing.

Liquid then started rushing down my legs. I just ignored it. The the pain started after an hour. I then felt a tightening pressure on my stomach. I gasped and pressed my hand against it. Gajeel was looking at me worriedly. "Hey Shorty are you ok?"

I nodded my head and let my hand fall to my side. "You know Shorty, I can take you to the doctors office and find out if there is anything wrong." I thought it over and it sounded like a good idea. So we did just that.

When we got to the doctors office, my pains were getting worse. I even had to kneel down once and Gajeel was rubbing my back. "Ok you know what Shorty.. Im going into the doctors office and demand he look at you."

Before I can say anything, he rushes into the doctors office and slams the door. Like a minute later, the door slams back open again and the doctor rushes out and helps me up. "Ms. McGarden your boyfriend just told me some things and I need to tell you that you are going into labor."

I then started to panic. 'Am I ready to be a mother? What if my child doesn't love my? We need more things at our home to make the babies happ!!!' It seemed Gajeel understood what was going through my mind and he held my hand.

"Don't worry Shorty. The kids will love you just a much as I love you." I smiled and kissed him. "Oh Gajeel, you always know how to cheer me up." He smiled and and kissed me again. I was then transported to a hospital where I was instantly put in a room.

OK I'm sorry but I'm going to do a big time skip and I'm not going to do Gajeels P.O.V. so sorry if you were looking forward to that.

I was in labor for about 12 hours and through the whole time, I was holding onto Gajeels hand as though it was a life line. I was tired and I wanted it to be over. Then I heard the sound of a newborn wail and I forgot all my exhaustion. About a few minute later, another wail came. By that time, I was crying tears of joy. Gajeel was doing the same thing.

"Look at that Shorty. we finally are a family." I smiled and my head hit the pillow. The nurses took my kids to check their health and their weight while the doctor was congratulating us. The nurses came back and handed us our kids.

"Your son was born first. I need the names so I can put them on the birth certificate." I looked at Gajeel and motioned for him to do it. "We decided to name our son Coal Alexander Redfox. And for our daughter, Amber Isabelle Redfox."

She wrote the names down and put the paper on the table. They then left to give us some time with our kids. I was in awe with how beautiful they were. I bet everyone would be jealous of us.

After 3 days, me and the kids were able to leave the hospital and go home. Instead we were gonna go to the Guid. On the drive there, I was thinking about how they would react.

When Gajeel busted open the door, the Guild became quiet. Then they started to cheer. "I've got two grandchildren!!! This is a cause for celebration!!!" I'm pretty sure you can figure who said that. There was tables and chairs being thrown. I bet you can guess what I did.

"LISTEN HERE!!! THERE ARE TWO NEWBORN BABIES IN HERE AND YOU ARE GOING TO THROW TABLES AND CHAIRS THAT HAVE A CHANCE TO HIT THEM?!?!?!" I saw one of the guild members holding a barrel. "AND YOU!!! PUT THAT BARREL DOWN BEFORE I DO IT MYSELF!!! AND I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WON'T LIKE IT!!!"

It was actually funny. You could see that everyone was scared. That person even dropped the barrel when I yelled. You know that when a quiet and nice bookworm like me yells, you had better listen.

There was pride shining in Gajeels eyes for me, and at that moment, I was proud of myself too. Erza came over and engulfed me in a hug. "Aww Levy, I'm proud of you." I felt my cheeks become flushed. I smiled and said, "I'm proud of myself too."

The Guild started the party again, but this time, they were careful of what they were doing. They didn't want me or anyone * cough* Erza or Gajeel*cough* to yell at them.

I then started to laugh and we decided to show our babies around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kat

Hey there!!! I'm sooooo tired right now. I was writing this book from 1 A.M to 6 A.M. and you can imagine how tired i am. Like almost dead to the world tired, but I couldn't let that stop me. I had to write this chapter for a certain someone whom I will not name.

Also something important. The book is coming to a close. The epilogue is going to be after this chapter. I'm also sorry if you felt that this chapter or book was rushed. I want you to stay up as long as I have and tell me how you feel and what you would do in my shoes!!!

I love this song and that is why I chose it cause i didn't have anything else so...