Maid Sama (Edited)

Chapter Three, Cafe Crisis. ü

"Yeeeeeey! It's Saturday! No work, no problem, no school, and finally no Xavier today." I said happily coz I can have a break today. "It's a rest all you want day for me." I continued. "Vanessa, I just left your breakfast at the table. Im going to sell some products to earn some money." Mom said leaving thej house. "Kay mom. Take care now." I said cheerfully. I went to the bathroom to take a bath to make myself more relaxed from all the stress. After how many minutes I dressed myself and went downstairs to eat my breakfast then saw Hernz eating my food. "Hernz, really? My breakfast?" I asked him. He chuckled and ran with my food inside his room. "Beeeeeep" my phone rang. I grabbed my phone and clicked the message. "Vanessa, can you go to the Cafe? Ciara and Kym is sick and we need help because we lack in staff number. Pleeeeease. Manager." "Hernz. I gotta go now. Manager needs me. Can you handle yourself now?" I said going up the stairs and changing my clothes. "Of course. I'm not a baby anymore sis" He said smiling. "Bye!" I said before leaving.

On my way to the Cafe, I saw Xavier following me and I said "Reaaally? Even on weekends? Where you going anyway?" "No plans. Just stalking you." He replied smiling. "Oh really? Im just going to buy something from the Mart. No need of stalking me." I said trying to convince him. "No problem. I have nothing to do anyway" He said insisting to follow me. "Okay" I said having a grin on my face. I tried bringing him in a bikini store. "Oh. This looks good on you President" He said pointing at Very sexy bikini. "You Pervert!" I said a little embarrassed. I tried to lose him but it just won't work. He's really following me. "Okay. I give up. You win. Im going to the Maid Cafe to work." I said defeated. "I knew that" He said teasing me. "You knew that? Then why are you still following me?" I asked. "I just wanted to spend time with you." He said with a smile. "I'm going to the Cafe now. Don't even try to go there. Okay?" "Me too. Im going to the cafe also. No can do Miss President." He said teasing me. "Have it your way" I said walking so fast trying to lose him again. We were around the corner of Maid Cafe when a citizen asked "Are you two a couple? Your perfect for each other." The citizen said with a warm smile. "Sorry to disappoint you maam but..." I said but then he interrupted once again and said "Yeep. Were a couple. She's my girlfriend. She's pretty isn't she?" then he gave me a wink. "Yeah. She's pretty I say. Your very lucky young man." She said walking away not wanting to continue to what Im supposed to say. "W-what did you just say!?" I said quite feeling happy about what He said making me blush a little. I ran through the backdoor of the cafe, when Im about to close the door, Xavier's feet was restricting the door to be closed. "Only staff is allowed in here to enter you pervert!" Trying to push the door harder. "Oh, Vanessa, your here already? Thank You so much." Manager said while going to the staff room to see if it's really me. "Yup. Im here to help manager" I said trying to push harder. "Whaaaaaat?! Is that a Bandit?!" she said reaching the frying pan for defence. "No manager. It's just Xavier" I said calming her and trying to push the door harder than usual. "Ooooh. That's your boyfriend right?" she said fantasizing. "He's not my boyfriend!" I said sweating hard. "It's okay Vanessa. Let him in." Manager said smiling. "You sure Manager?" "Yup!" he said excited to see Xavier closer. I opened the door and let Him inside. "You're not going to greet me Babe?" He said laughing. "Hahahaha. So funny Xavier." I said trying to make him mad. "Get changed now Vanessa. Oh before I forgot. You know how to cook right?" Manager asked me. "Not really. Why?" I asked. "Our cook went home a couple of minutes ago because of some family problem. Soooo. We dont have a cook right now." she said nearly to tears. "I know how to cook." Xavier said raising his arm as a sign of volunteering. "Can you pleeeease cook for us. Just this day?" Manager trying to look like a puppy. "Sure. Why not." He said smiling. "Thank you very much uhmm.." "Xavier" He chuckled. "Oh. Thank you very much Xavier." Manager said having power restored to her because they found a substitute cook. "I'm going to the kitchen now" He gave me a wink. "Yeah. I'll catch up. I'll just change my clothes." I replied. After I changed, I went to the kitchen to see if Xavier is doing good in cooking. I saw him tasting the sauce he made with two of his buttons on his polo unbuttoned and he looked really attractive. I never saw him so hardworking like this. It made me happy. I dont know why. "Doing good in there?" I asked teasing him. "Yeeeep." He replied smiling. After how many hours of work, I cheecked him again and saw preparing a Sundae. "Who ordered that? I asked. "I did" He replied. "Oh. For yourself?" "Nope" he made the finishing touch and said "For you President." "For me?" I asked again. "Yeah." "Thanks" and accepted the Sundae. "You want some?" I asked while he was still preparing some orders. "No Thanks" He said trying to ignore me. "You should taste your work. It taste's good. Here" I said putting Sundae on the spoon and offering him to open his mouth so I can put it to his mouth. He ate the sundae on the spoon while he was still cooking. "Yeah. It does taste good" He said smiling and giving me a wink. "Oh my goodness! They're so sweet!" Cheska said. "They're perfect for each other!" Sophie said. "Im being attacked by ants by their sweetness! Manager said having a smile on her face. They were spying on us. I didn't even noticed them. "I gotta go back to work now. Thanks." I said smiling. "No problem" he replied. "Aaaah. The movie was over!" Manager said with a sadness on his face. "Let's go back to work now guys." Sophie said not wanting to get busted for spying at us. After a Long day. We finally closed and cleaned the Cafe. "Wait a minute Xavier." Manager said stopping Xavier to open the door and leave. "Thank you so much again. I owe you big time." she scratched her head. "No Problem. Glad that I can help." he replied smiling. "Oh and Vanessa also." Manager looking at me. "Thank you very much for going here to help us." Giving me a tight hug. "Y-yeah. It's okay" I said hugging her back. "Soooo. Thank you everyone and Take Care now." Manager siad slightly exhausted. "I'm going home now." I said. "Me too." Xavier added. "Goodbye Vanessa! By the way, your boyfriend is handsome!" Manager said laughing. "Manager?!" I said trying not to look at Xavier.

Cheska, Sophie, and Krisha (Manager) is the Maids in Maid Cafe. Just to let you know. :)

We we were walking together to go home. "Where do you live anyway?" I asked sheepishly. "It's a secret." He said laughing. "Aaah. Your streets name is Secret?" I tried to tag along with him. "Yeeep." he replied. "Bye" as we went to split in direction. "Good Night" He said. "You too" I replied. I didn't knew that he could cook that good. That person is really full of surprises, weird, and mysterious. Guess I have to know him better.

- - - - - -

Sorry for my bad grammar and for the short chapter. xD

Hope you liked it. :)

<3