Maid Sama (Edited)

So, I would like you to read my First Edited Story. ü

I don't own this "Story" but I edited some part of it. So, guess you could have some time reading it? I would be so happy to know that some people enjoyed reading it. :3

- - - - - - - -

Chapter One, Our President is a Maid. ü

"Vanessa, time for school! Start preparing yourself now." Mother's voice echoed in my room, waking me up. "Okay mom." I said in a dizzy way. "Okay, so I should start preparing then." I said to myself.

So, by the way, I'm Vanessa Smith, I'm the Student Council President of the Hakuo High and I'm also doing a part-time job in a Maid Cafe. My family isn't rich though, so I need to work to help sustain our bills, food, clothing and many more expenses.

I started walking to the bathroom. It made some creaking sound that annoys me that much. I took a shower and went down stairs to eat my breakfast. "Mom, I need to go now!" Giving her a big kiss to the cheek.

I made my way to the gate of the school. When I entered the school building, I saw Xavier James Scot busting another girls feelings for him. I couldn't help to stand watching him break another girls heart. I slowly walked toward him wearing my "Angry" look at him but before I could say anything to him, he interrupred my seemingly long speech to him and said "Good Morning President!" with a big smile on his face. It really annoys me to see this guy. I don't even know the reason why. "It's okay Miss, he's just a jerk. Just go back to your class." I said to the broken hearted girl with a smile. "Why do you always do that to someone who have feelings for you? Are you that cold-hearted?!" I looked at him straight at his eyes. "You wanna know why?" Xavier said to me and chuckled. "Go on" I continued. "Because I like You Miss President" he said looking at me with a smile. "Just go back to your classroom" I said in a pissed way. "He's just joking" I said to myself.

By the way. Xaiver James Scot is really popular in our school. Many girls like him but he didn't like them at all. Xavier is a jerk, popular, handsome, tall, a little of a bad boy, like to tease a lot and well fit. P.S. I don't like him at all. Never ever.

I continued to walk towards the Student Council room when two girls started to scream my name. I looked around to see who it was. "Guuuuys? Reeeealy? Why scream in the Hallway?" I said to them laughing. "Vanessa! We saw you talking to Xavier! Are you two dating?" They asked with a big excitment on their faces. "No we are not DATING!" I said with a serious look on my face. "So why are you two here anyways? You have classes right?" I said concerned. "We just finished our class" Jenny said. "In short, Food Break!" Ivy said looking hungry.

"By the way Vanessa, you wanna go to the concert Ivy wanted to see? She wanna see the Vocalist in the band. righhhht Ivy?" Jenny said grinning. "No it's not true. Don't listen to Jenny. She's just lying." Ivy said with a little red on her cheek.

"Sorry guys, but I have something important to attend to." I said looking away. "Aw. Its alright. Maybe next time?" Jenny and Ivy said with a little sadness in their faces. "Yup. Next time, when Im not busy" I winked at them and going inside the Student Council room.

Ivy Dean and Jenny Vilda are my Super Energrtic Weird Caring Annoying Out of this World Best Friends. :3

I feel a teeny little guilt inside of me because I just lied to my two bestfriends. I didnt want them to know about my teeny secret. :)

Inside the Student Council room, all people were busy as there's no tommorow. Work here, work there, work everywhere. "Rest for a bit guys. Don't over do it. There's still tommorow." I said to them with sweet and smiling face.

After almost a Never Ending Works here at school, it waaaaaas finally over. "Weeeew. Great work guys. Keep up the good work. See you tommorow." I said slightly exhausted in my voice.