Arya Samaj Marriage Mandir, Aryasamajmarriage.info

Welcome to Arya Samaj Marriage

Arya samaj is an option for people of all religions - anyone can have arya samaj marriage. marriage is an important event in any human body's life. In indian society it holds a sanctimonious place. Arya Samaj Marriage is conducted according to arya marriage validation act XIX of 1937 and is solemnised according to vedic rites. In these marriages, the Pooja is not performed to any specific deity because arya samaj marriage does not believe in idol worship. Fire and other elements are the only witnesses to the ceremony. Simplicity is the hallmark of arya samaj marriage. The Rituals performed are the ones prescribed by the vedas and the mantras so that couple must know what the meaning of their marriage vows.

Love Marriage in Arya Samaj Mandir

Love Marriage is symbol of happy life it increases the desire of living a pleasant life as long as possible. love marriage is not just a coincidence, it is the desire of God. love marriage is the great feeling of being single soul in two bodies. love marriage is a tonic of happy life, marriage is the biggest dream of human life which is worth of precious and priceless amount.

"Love Marriage come into action when somebody love somebody as their best life partner for driving the life with the steering of countless joy & cheerfulness"

for more details visit website - http://www.aryasamajmarriage.info