Chapter 9

Logan p.o.v.

I am so happy as my mate decided to give me a chance. I should inform my parents specially my mother. Then I decided to make breakfast to my mate.

"You go and brush then we will have breakfast" she nodded and went to washroom.

I went downstairs and started preparing breakfast. My mate came slowly and was standing behind me. We then ate and I called my mom and she said she will be here within 5 minutes.

My parents house is in 5 min distance. Soon I heard the voice of my mother as we finished eating. My father also came. They were so happy for me.

My sisters and brothers have also come. My sisters already started planning for shopping.

Then suddenly my mate started crying and went to our room. My parents thought that they did something but I assured them that it was not there mistake. Then they left home.

Soon I followed her to our room and asked her what is the problem but she just hugged me and was crying but after some time she stared up at me and told regarding her past how her family and sister betrayed her.

But I was happy because some drama happened and her marriage stopped. Then I asked her where does her family live. She told me near Alaska and they are well known family known as Peterson's.

I was shocked to hear that name....

What do you expect?
Is this a twist?