School of Demons (AKA Sadie)

• Dedicated to Who plays Sadie... In real life!

Nikki's POV

"Okay, all out!" Lusille's voice trilled, carrying over the radio, which was turned way up. I took a look at the school and scowled.

"Ah, there's the enemy of sleeping in." I said, and bared my teeth at the building. Jaden laughed and got out of the car. I followed suit and waved to Lusille as she drove off. I sighed and turned to Jaden. He looked at me and smiled.

You ready? He asked, and I shook my head.

Ready as I'll ever be. I said, feeling nervous. Why was I nervous? I was back and better than ever, plus I had my soul mate with me. Jaden looked at me and pulled me to him, his arm going around my waist. Well, someone's possessive today. I smirked, and bumped my hip against his.

I don't like the way their looking at you. He said, and pulled me closer. I rolled my eyes and snuggled into his body. The sparks danced on my skin, a constant reminder of who he was and all of the unspoken promises that went along with being mates.

Jaden, it's okay. They won't steal me away. I think you look much better, and plus I know half of them. They're conceited assholes. I snorted, and he laughed.

"Hm ... N-ar fi ghicit că unul." He said in Romanian. (Hm... Never would of guessed that one.)

"Taci și mergi, Jaden." I said, rolling my eyes and grabbing his hand in mine. (Just shut up and walk) He laughed and kept up. I walked into the front office and smiled at the secretary. She looked up and gave Jaden a wary look.

"Hello, how can I help you?" Her nasally voice asked, and I smiled a bit more.

"I'm Nicole Hawthorne, a transfer from Willow Creek High School in Willow creek, California. This is the other transfer, Jaden Miller." I said. She nodded.

"I have your schedules printed up. Let me go fetch them, sweetie." She said, and got up. i turned and looked at Jaden.

"Jaden, vous devez arrêter effrayer les gens. Il ne s'agit pas de nice!" I scolded him in french. (You've got to stop scaring people. It's not nice!) He gave me a look.

"Je vous connais et Lusille seulement. Je vais être gentil avec les gens que je connais, et indifférent aux autres.) He replied back. (I only know you and Lusille. I will be nice to people I know, and indifferent to others.) I shook my head.

You're really something, you know? I said in our mind-link. He just smirked. The secretary scurried back in with two pieces of paper. 

"Here you go." She said, and handed them to  me. I looked at them and shook my head smiling.

Really? Identical schedules? I asked, and he smiled.

I am your mate after all. I have to protect you from those barbaric humans. I smacked his arm as we walked out of the office.

"Be nice, mister. Remember I like oameni." I said, saying humans in Romanian in case people were listening in.

"I know, but my experiences are a lot worse than yours. Almost as bad as yours with vârcolaci." He said, saying werewolves in Romanian.

"True, true." I said, and smiled. "You know how nice it is for someone to understand me when I'm talking in different languages?" I asked, smiling.

"Ye, because it's the same for me." He smiled, and wrapped his arm around my waist. I felt eyes on us as we sauntered down the hallway to our lockers. Which were right next to each other. I rolled my eyes and raised an eyebrow at hi. He smiled and squeezed my hand. I laughed and tossed my head, hair bouncing. I put my bag in the empty locker and looked at my schedule.

 First Period: Honors English- Hermonsen

Second Period: Gym- Byrlle

Third Period: AP History- Gayne

Fourth Period: AP Geometry- Pharrell

Lunch

Fifth period: Honors Biology- Thicke

Sixth Period: Home Ec- Lainebridge

I bared my teeth at the mention of math of the paper. Math=seventy five minutes of torture. I looked at Jaden and saw him smiling at me again. I just shook my head smiling. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw people gaping at us. I didn't care. I took his hand in mine and we walked to Honors English. I saw a small group detach from the crowd and come over to where we set down our things. I quickly saw the leader and scowled. Guess who it was, parading up to Jaden in a skirt so short it was a belt? Yup, that's right, Sadie. Her cronies followed her, their heels clicking on the linoleum. I sighed and opened the mindlink.

Jaden, don't talk to her, no matter what she says. Let me take care of it, okay? I asked, and his smile fell.

Why? What's going on? He asked, and when I didn't answer a frown grew on his face. Nikki, please answer me. He said, but I ignored him and focused on Sadie. Lusille was right; She was re-united with her 'friends'. Great, now there's more of them. I said sarcastically in my mind.

What? More of who? Nikki- Opps. I forgot the mindlink was open.

Sorry Jaden. that's Sadie, and I don't want to lose you. I told him, and quickly stood up and sat on his lap. I could feel his laughter rumbling in his chest.

Nikki, you'll never get rid of me. Nope, I'm for life so you're kinda stuck with me. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

You sure it's not the other way around? I teased, and joined in his laughter. I couldn't help it; His laugh was contagious. He held me close, and I relaxed against his chest. This would've been a perfect moment if Sadie hadn't been right there, scowling at me. I almost smirked at her but held it back. Ten to one she didn't remember me and is frowning because I'm sitting on Jaden. Her frown dissipreared when Jaden looked up, replaced with a seductive smile.

"Hi, I'm Sadie." She said lowly.

"Hi Sadie, I'm Nikki." I said, smirking at her.

"Well, I wasn't talking to you, new girl." She snarled, then looked at Jaden. "You wanna hook up sometime?" I could feel Jadens rage growing at her. I was starting to see red.

"One." I said. "That's my boyfriend, not your little boy toy. Two, you don't remeber me, do you, Sadie? Three, you might want to go away while you still have legs to walk on." I said with false happiness. I saw Lusille smirking from her desk on the wayside. "And finally, why would Jaden want to 'hook up' with a dime a dozen slut bitch queen? He does have me after all." I smirked and leaned into Jaden. His arms got tighter around my waist and he rested his head in the crook of my neck. Sadie's eyes went wide and her face turned red. I looked smugly at her. "Remember the tourny? Sadie? When you 'spilled' the smoothie all over your white jersey?" I said, and her eyes narrowed.

"You again. You fucking bitch!" She snarled.

"Why, thank you!" I said. She didn't know that she was dead on. I was a fucking bitch; I wanted to erm... never mind and I was a femme wolf after all. "I'm not one, but I'll take that as a compliment. If i offended you when I said it, you've got to know that there's something wrong with you." I siad, and she stalked off. i leaned into Jaden and had one thought.

This is going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys! Actually on time for the first time in about a 2 weeks! YAY! So, how do you guys likeLusille?

I've been thinking, should I enter this in the Watty Awards? Comment yes or no!

Anyway... Y'all know the drill!

VOTE! (I want at least 8 before I update.)

COMMENT! (Remember, Watty Awards!)

FAN/FOLLOW~ (THIS ISN'T TWITTER! haha rant over :))