Chapter 1

Hello lovelies. I decided to write this story because why not? The picture is what I thought Collin would look like. Next chapter I'll post what she looks like. I hope you guys enjoy the story.

          ******

    I woke with a gasp and in a cold sweat. I sat up in my bed and checked my phone. It was 7 in the morning on a Saturday. I groaned and flopped back on the bed. I tried to remember why I woke up so suddenly. An image of an older man on top of me, fucking me brought a flush to my face. I tried to think of other things but my mind was not listening.
    The scene kept playing and I remember moaning "daddy" in the dream. I blushed harder and buried my face into my monkey plushy. Knowing that I wasn't going back to bed, I decided to get up. I grabbed a towel and went into my bathroom. I stripped and stepped into the warm shower.
     I scrubbed myself clean and washed my hair. I've been having these dreams lately, ever since I got on Omegle a couple weeks ago.

        *Flash Back*

     "Hey mom! I'll be in my room!" I walked inside my house and headed for my room. "Ok honey. Dinner will be ready in an hour!" I walked upstairs to my room and laid out on my bed. I put my book bag on the floor next to my bed and grabbed my laptop. I got on Omegle and thought about what I should type into the interest box.
    I looked around and spotted a princess cup that my little sister left in here. (I may have stolen it. Don't judge.) I typed in princess thinking that I would talk to someone who was in love with princesses like me. It said that I was talking with someone that likes princesses too.
   You: F16
   Stranger: M25
I was about to hit the button to get a new person but I stopped and bit my lip.
                                 Stranger: Are you there princess?
I blushed and typed slowly.
   You: I've never done this before.
   Stranger: You've never had a daddy before?
   You: I mean, I have an actual dad but not in this way.
   Stranger: Is this something that you would like to get into?
I thought about it and started typing.
   You: Yes, my name is Finny.
   Stranger: Unusual name for a girl, I like it. My name is Collin.
                                          *Flash Back End*

    We traded Kiks but we haven't messaged each other yet. I think he's waiting on me to start when I'm comfortable. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me. I went and laid back on my bed and grabbed my phone. I decided to message him.
  ~Collin?
     Not putting on clothes I snuggled into my blankets and grabbed my monkey plushy. My phone buzzed and I got nervous. I unlocked my phone and he saw that he messaged me.
  -It's about time princess. I thought you forgot about me.
  ~I didn't forget daddy. 😏I've just been busy. What about you? Why didn't you message me?
  -What's the matter baby girl? Missed me?
    I blushed and didn't answer him. Truth was I kinda did. I like the feeling of someone taking care of me. I've always been a little weird. I like sippy cups and stuffies and blankys.
    I take the meaning of a kid at heart to a whole nother level. My parents know and the get them even though I'm 17. My phone buzzed my bit my lip.
  -Baby girl?
  ~Yes daddy?
  -Where'd you go?
  ~No where. Just needed to clear my thoughts.
  -About this?
  ~Maybe. It's just that I'm really weird and awkward.
  -Why don't I explain this a little more and see if that helps?
  ~Sure 😊 that sounds good.
  -The elements around the DD/lg lifestyle are pretty much the same as your regular life, like guidance, protection, training, and devotion. The difference from other branches (master/slave and master/pet) is that the submissive (you) holds an inner-child and ageplay is often involved. But not ever Dom is interested in just the act of sex. Some like it because they enjoy taking care of someone and showing them love.
    The sex is just a bonus. The Dom makes up rules that the little must follow. The rules normally are beneficial for the little to protect them and keep them safe from harm. The daddy still has the characteristics of a typical Dom but he also is more intimate and parental. "Daddy" is more than just a name.
    It's a personality, a mindset, and a way of being. Being a daddy is a big responsibility. A daddy sees potential in his little and tries to bring it out.
     I read over and smiled. This sounds like something that I would like. It wasn't just about sex. It's actually way sweeter than I first thought.
  ~That sounds... perfect.
  -I'm glad to hear that baby girl. Any questions?
  ~I don't think so. Do I have to call you daddy?
  -You don't have to, you can call me that or Sir, Dada, Papa, or anything like that.
    I giggled at the names. Some of them sounded silly.
  ~I'll call you daddy hehe. Can you call me baby girl? I don't know what but that name makes me smile.
  -I'm glad. I like making my baby girl smile. Do you have Skype by chance?
  ~I do.
  -What is it? Wanna Skype or are you not comfortable with that? We can wait until later.
     I bit my lip and thought about it. Should I be doing this? I could get in serious trouble.
  ~It's fine. My Skype name is LittleAngelfromHell. (Au: this isn't an actual Skype name and if it is and this is your skype name I'm sorry. I just came up with something)
     I quickly shoved on underwear and a bra and went into my closet and pulled on a black sweater and blue sweat pants. I brushed my black hair into a pony tail and rubbed my tired eyes and slipped my glasses onto my face. My laptop started ringing and I clicked on the phone button so I could talk to him but he wouldn't be able to see me.
    "Hello baby girl, why can't I see your beautiful face?" His voice was deep but he also had his camera turned off.
"What about you? I can't see you either."
"How about on the count of 3 we both turn our cameras on?"
"Ok. 1."
"2."
"3."
     I clicked on my camera and my screen was filled with his face and I felt my cheeks redden and my mouth drop open. He was fucking gorgeous. He has short brown curly hair and beautiful brown eyes. His face looked young but also had a look of maturity and authority. He has some light stubble on his chin and above his lips. His lips, oh my God, his lips looked so kissable.
     "So I take it that you like the way I look?"
I blushed and looked away, "Don't look away baby girl. Let me see your beautiful face." I looked up a little and a smile formed on his lips. "There you are."
"Hi daddy." I said softly. I looked down at my lap and smiled.
    "You sound so adorable. Is that a stuffed animal?" I grabbed my monkey (Mr. Banana) and held it close. "Yea? So what? I like stuffed animals." He laughed and my smile got bigger. His laugh was cute. "There's nothing wrong with that baby girl. I find it cute. I'll buy you all the plushies that you want."
    I felt my eyes get all big. I have a thing for stuffed animals. "We can't talk all day baby girl. I got work but I have a question. Are you comfortable doing sexual things?"

So how was it? Please comment. Next chapter will be posted in like a couple of days.