10.) Well.. This Complicates Things!

Chapter 10

--Sara's POV--

Tears were falling uncontrollably, I just couldn't calm down, sweat rolled down my face as I cried and cried. I can't be alone in this place! The tears started to sting my face as they dried against my fragile skin.

Thinking of calming down, I turned my body to look outside the window, it looked to be around 1-2pm. I started to count, trying to calm down.

1 Mississippi

2 Mississippi

3 Mississippi

I feel slightly better, my sobs started to slow as I concentrated on calming down.

4 Mississippi

5 Mississippi

6 missis...

I didn't get to finish my last Mississippi due to a lot of noise coming from the hall way. Before I knew it, I saw Dan with one of the nurses and doctors shouting at them..

They must have contacted him for me like I asked.

After a few minutes Dan started to calm down and made his way to my door, he peeked around and I couldn't help but smirk at his childish grin.

Dan smiled back at me, the smile reaching his eyes. I've never noticed before, but Dan's eyes seem to change colour, sometimes there like a midnight blue, but then sometimes they change into a golden brown colour. How strange.

"How're you feeling?" Dan asked, making his way into the room, walking slowly..

"I'm feeling better now that I'm not alone" I sighed, struggling to keep a smile on my face.

"I rushed over as soon as the hospital rang me, they let me know about the seizure, they also told me that you have to take it easy" He looked down at me, disappointment filled his eyes.

"Oh, I see" I stared as I gazed into his chocolate brown eyes.

"I've been told that you are allowed out tonight, but you must rest, so that means no school. The principal seem to have noticed what's going on, but she's agreed to let me stay home with you, to keep an eye on you until your parents get back" Dan stared, excitement filled his eyes.

"That's fantastic!!" I squealed, clapping my hands with joy.

Dan smirked "I'm glad you're happy"

I fluttered my eyelashes at him, not resisting the temptation "Yeah, I am" I said, seductively. I saw just then that Dan shivered.. I wonder where his imagination leads him.

Just as I was about to ask him what he was thinking the doctor appeared in my room that I was using.

"Miss Bennett, you are free to leave now, but I must suggest that you take regular pain killers just encase you start to suffer from minor headaches or anything like that" He suggested, whilst walking back out the room.

Before he got all the way out of the door, he peered his head back in, "And Miss Bennett? I don't want to see you in here again" He chuckled. "No me either!" I smiled back at him.

The doctor left the room, and then it was just me and Dan, I don't know what it was, but when I was with him, alone, I felt so comfortable, as if I've known him my whole life, I know it's ridiculous, but it's just the way I feel, and I can't even imagine trying to explain it.