Chapter 4

A/n: hey people. this is going to be a short chapter so sorry.                                                      

                                                             - -  Danny's  POV - -

I Woke up and went in to Damien's room, but the bed was empty. I figured he must of been down stairs, so I made my way down stairs but it was silent.

"Damien?" I shouted, no reply. "Must of gone out some where I guess.." I said to my self. It was strange though, usually Damien would stay in frightened to step foot out side if he has done something bad. Maybe he went to the police? he couldn't though, wouldn't he have woke me and told me before he went? I decided to let my guard down and if he didn't come back after breakfast I would go and look for him, but first I would text him. I got my phone and found his number and texted: Hey Damien, where are you? just worried that's all love Dan xx.

After about 10 minutes there was no reply so I figured he must of left his phone in his room  something so I just left it. I got out some shreddies and sat down to eat after adding milk, I decided to think about where Damien could be. What if he was in danger? He might of gone back to his uncles, he could be in trouble and I was sat here eating shreddies! I decided to go look for him, I got up and went to get dressed.

When I came down I was hoping to find Damien standing in the kitchen waiting for me but instead the kitchen remained empty, with no Damien to greet me, I sighed heavily. Right, where could he be? I slipped on my shoes and stepped outside looking round, the first place I would go is.. hold on Damien never even goes any where! I should check out his uncles house maybe he went back there, no idea why though. I noticed Damien's bike was gone so he definitely intended to go some where, at least he wasn't taken by the social services or something. I made my way round the streets until I started getting to the scruffy dark ones where most people liked to spend there days taking drugs and mugging guys so I stayed alert and pulled over my hood.

I got to the small dark house where Damien's uncle lived, it looked pretty depressing. I had only been there once or twice when his uncle wasn't around. I noticed the door was open a tiny bit so I just went in, I knew that Damien's uncle wouldn't be in or he would lock the door. I entered stepping over a few broken beer glasses, come half full leaning against walls. It smelt strongly of damp and mould was growing in almost every corner, the floor seriously needed some hovering to. I didn't call for Damien in case his uncle was in and heard me. I was just about to shout for Damien after confirming his uncle wasn't in and then Damien came round the corner looking like he had seen a ghost, pale and shocked but he also looked afraid and upset.

"What's up? what's happened? Damien I texted you and you didn't answer! I was worried." I shouted, he just stood frozen so I decided to walk towards him in to the kitchen but he wouldn't let me in. "Hey let me in!" I said sternly loosing my patience, he just shook his head so I pushed him and easily got in. I looked around to see what he was hiding and then I saw it.

"Danny I.." he whispered shaking.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS! YOU IDIOT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" I  shout violently, no reply came,  I turned and Damien was gone.