Chapter 6

Peter was roaming the island, looking for the boy. Surely he would be here somewhere. Peter was nervous, that boy could ruin everything Peter had worked so hard to achieve. Peter didn't lie when he said he didn't know who the girl was, but he knew of her. There was a prophecy about her, or her sister, Peter wasn't sure. The prophecy stated that the girl would be the end of him...if she was against him. At that point in time, Peter had no idea whose side she was on, and if their even was a side! The girl was clueless to Peter's plans and couldn't remember the simplest of things. Why was Peter worried?

Because Peter had fallen deeply in Love...and because of this, he was terrified.

Girl's POV

"Ha..have we met?" I asked Baelfire as Hook walked of to get the boy something to eat.

"Don't you remember? I was your best friend! My father taught you magic...at least the dark bits of it..." He muttered.

"Pan messed with her memories mate, the poor girl can't even remember her name" Hook said handing over a bowl to Bae.

"Maybe...you could tell me my name...if we are as close as you say" I asked hopefully. Maybe he even knew my parents and where they might be!

"I'm sorry but I can't, If I told you it might give you false memories instead of real ones, its better if you regain your memory naturally or by a memory potion." He explained in between bites of food.

"I hate to break the reunion but Ms. if Pan comes looking for ya and finds you here with this lad he'll have your head" Hook said looking towards the island for any sign of Pan.

"Right, of course, I'll find a way to come back tomorrow and we can talk" I said with a sad smile. So close to remembering, yet so far. When I stood up Bae stood up as well and hugged me briefly.

"I thought I'd never see you again. I'm glad I got a second chance" He whispered.

During the hug a mental image of Bae kissing me pops into my brain....

"Pan I gonna kill me..." I groan pulling out of the hug and hovering over the ship, ready for take off.

"Just teleport, you don't have to fly" Bae says with a slight laugh.

"I...I can't do that, the only person who could do that is-"

"Just trust yourself....you can do more then what you think you can." Bae said with a reassuring smile.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, trying not to over think things. As if I somehow knew what to do I waved my hands in front of me and disappeared in a hazy white fog. My landing skills were horrible. I had fallen onto a hard rock.

The rock then grunted in pain...I slowly opened my eyes and saw that the rock was actually Peter...oops,.

"Did you fall out of a tree?" he grunts.

"Sorry...I was just practicing" I mumbled my cheeks heating up at our close proximity.

"Pretty good, next time try not to land on top of me" He says laughing.

I quickly rolled off of him and stood up, helping him to his feet.

"So...how was your friend?" I asked nervously.

"What?" He asks confused.

"Didn't you say you we're going to go see how an old friend was doing?"

"Oh yeah, he's fine,..." Peter mumbled.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked.

"Well, I was thinking you could use a few lesson in handeling your magic, so being who I am I thought I would teach you a few things today" He says smirking.