Where am I...?

SOOOOOOO..... Yeah! I don't own Kaichou wa Maid-sama. I own my oc Hikari! :3  Also.... That woman in the picture is how I imagine Hikari's mom ! Please enjoy!!!

"Honey. Wake Up. We're here, "I heard my mother's voice right next to me.

"Huh?" I rubbed my eyes before I opened them. What the...? What happened? Didn't I die? I turn to right to look at my mother and I have to say that I am a little socked because my mother looks like manga or anime character. I'm not even kidding. She has those big brown manga eyes, perfect, beautiful and light skin, long light brown hair and that gentle smile. She looks so beautiful like this. Now I really want to see how I look as manga or anime character. But still... How and why did I end up here? I did die right? So... is this my new life? But if I died why is my mother here? Where is Akira?!?!?! My little brother?!

I turn to look back and there he is sitting while listening music that same look in his eyes as always. He too has the same short dark brown hair and brown eyes. So they're both here but only I died... What is happening here? Where are we right now?

Akira turns to look at me and takes his headphones away from his ears. "What big sister?" he asks.

"You do realize that we have arrived," I say smiling slightly. Though I don't know where we have arrived, I think as my smile falters a bit. I turn to look to my left side and there I see very old looking house that looks like it's gonna fall down at any moment. It has two floors and its roof looks very... how can I say it... orange-ish? I don't know -_- I don't trust that gate that I have to go through to get to the house. It looks like if I even touch it with one finger it will be on the ground. And there is alsolots of trees and bushes...

"This is our new house kids. I know it is not much but it is home", mom said with unsure smile. I guess if this is my new life we still don't have enough money to buy house that doesn't fall apart as soon as we step inside it... What a dream come true! Note the sarcasm!! "I think moving truck has already brought all of our things," mom says as she stops car and steps outside. Me and Akira follow her and then we just stand there and 'admire' our new house where we shall live until... I don't know how long.

"Well shall we go?" I ask them. They nod and follow me as I slowly open the gate. As it opens it falls down to the ground. Not good start... 

"Ah. It broke," Akira said without any emotion on his face or in his voice. He is always this  apathetic.

"Oh my..." mom said coming more and more unsure about this.

"Don't worry! I will fix it as soon as I can!" I say smiling a little. "Let's just hurry and go inside." When we start walking through the trees and bushes it feels like we're in a jungle. "I need to clean this too..." I say to myself. In the end we finally got to the door and we unlock it and go inside taking our shoes off our feet. Then we go to investigate this place. I have to say it's pretty nice. When we come to the house on the left side is our mom's new working room (if she ever needs it) and at the back of the room there is sliding door which leads to our mom's new bedroom. On the right side of the hall we have our living room and from there you get to the kitchen. Now then... when we start going right through the hall we get to the stairs and right next to the stairs is our bathroom. And as we continue to upstairs we get to Akira's and my new rooms. So that's about it...

"Well this looks more promising," mom says as she starts to unpack her stuff out of the boxes.

"MOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU SHOULD BE RESTING!!" I say as I take all the stuff of her hands. "Don't worry about the unpacking because I will do it. You and Akira too go to rest."

"Are you sure honey/big sis?" they ask at the same time.

"I'm sure," I say while nodding. "But if you want Akira you can start unpacking your stuff in your room but don't stay up too late.

"Okay big sis", he says and goes to his room.

I turn to my mom and guide her to her room. "Are you sure you don't need any help sweetie?" mom asks again.

"Yes I am mom. Don't worry I will be fast and then go to sleep," I assure her "but you should go to bed right now. Like I said you need rest."

"Alright honey. I will. But remember that you have school tomorrow like Akira does too." Well that is truly nice to know. Now I won't be late but... where is the school.

I see my mom closing her bedroom door but I stop it. "What is it honey?" she asks.

"Um... Where was the school again?" I ask embarrassed. Got I have to look so stupid right now if I have asked this already many times.

"Oh it's not far," mom says."When you leave the house you have to first turn to the left and walk for some time, and after that you have to turn to the left again and again you walk straight after that and then you turn to right. If I remember right when you have turned to the right and you have walked straight ahead you should end up to this big intersection and from there you should already see your new school," mom explained with a smile.

"Okay so I turn left, straight, left, straight, right and straight until I get to the intersection and see the school. Alright I think I get it. Thanks mom," I say and plant a kiss on her left cheek.

"You're welcome honey." And then she closes the door.

I turn to the boxes and sigh. "I guess I have to start now. Well I'll be fast," I say as I roll up my sleeves.