Girlfriends?

In which, you are a famous solo artist and Lauren is apart of 5H (duh)

Lauren and myself had been friends ever since we met at the X factor, when I performed at the finals. We hit it off instantly and everybody could see how close we were. A year into our friendship, I finally plucked up the courage to ask her out and luckily she said yes. The only problem was that Lauren hadn't come out, the only people that new were her family, friends, and the other girls of Fifth Harmony, of course.

That changed recently though. About 5 months ago Lauren had come out to the fans, or the whole world, I guess you could say. We didn't want to reveal our relationship straight away because we didn't want everything to become too overwhelming, what with Lauren coming out and our relationship being announced at the same time. We were finally ready though, we were going to show our love to the world.

We had decided to create a YouTube video and original song. I had started out as a YouTuber, before getting discovered, but I hardly posted videos anymore.

Currently, I was setting up my camera while Lauren was sitting on the bed, scrolling through Twitter on her phone.

"And I thought camren shippers were crazy, Y/S/N shippers are something else, jeez." I giggled at her sarcastic comment.

"Well, I guess it's their lucky day." I said from behind the camera.

"It sure is." Lauren replied as I turned on the camera. I grabbed my guitar and sat down next to Lauren as she put her phone away.

"Ready?" I asked, smiling at her beautiful face.

"As ready as I'll ever be." She kissed my cheek tenderly, leaving me blushing.

"Here we go." I said as I strummed the first chord and heard Lauren's cute little giggle.

Y/N:
We've been friends for a bit
Since then all we've heard was 'I ship it'
We never thought that we would be
A bunch of people's favourite otp's

Both:
So, are you dating?
Tell us if this ship is sailing
Oh, for crying out loud
Why don't you just make out?
Well, we were keeping it
Our little secret

Y/N:
Are we ready, to say we're going steady?

Lauren:
Going steady, Y/N? No one says that

Y/N:
We never wanted to deceive
Unofficial until we believed that
What we felt was really true
'Cause falling in love gets messy when the Internet is analysing you

Both:
Are you dating?

Y/N:
But how often do you and Lauren have sex?

Both:
Oh, whatever
We know that you're together
Well, we were keeping it
Our little secret

Y/N:
But now we're here to say
That we're each other's bae

Lauren:
Bae? You my bae, girl?

Both:
We can't believe
That we're writing a song for this

Y/N:
Have you and Laura (Lauren: excuse me?)
Like, ever held hands or kissed? (Lauren: Lauren)

Both:
So, are you dating?
Tell us if this ship is sailing
Oh, tell us when
You two became girlfriends

Well, we were keeping it
Our little secret
So if you haven't guessed
The answer is yes

After we finished the song, I placed my hand on Lauren's cheek and gently turned her head towards me. I planted my lips on hers and kissed her with all the love in the world. If it was the first kiss everybody would see, I better make it a good one, right?

I pulled back and stared into her mesmerising green eyes. I could get lost in them forever.

"I love you." She said, looking down bashfully.

"I love you more, baby girl." I said while kissing the top of her head.

I then got up and turned the camera off. I grabbed Lauren's hand and my laptop so I could edit. I pulled her up, kissed the back of her hand and dragged her into the living room she could watch a movie while I edited the video.

A few hours later and I had finished editing and the video was now uploading.

Once I saw that the video was uploaded, I tweeted a link, as did Lauren. I turned to her on the couch, smirking.

"Let's watch people flip their shit." I laughed, knowing the reaction this would get.

"This is gonna be so fun." Lauren giggled. I kissed her temple and wrapped my arm around her shoulder before turning to my phone.

A/N: this is pretty shit because it's mostly the song, but oh well.

- aimee

twitter - @etherealaurmani (I changed it, oops)