0.1

Hey my name is Armani BlueI'm 21 years old I live with my 3 year old daughter Talia.... Oh yeah did I mention her father is Tyga/T- Rawww.

Yep I had her at 18 and Michael was 20. Yeah I know it was somewhat illegal, but he did not care and neither did I. I know live in Atalanta, Georgia. I work as a backup dancers for a lot of celebrities....when I say a lot I mean ALOT.

I've been seeing Tyga a lot in social media and it kinda worries me, that he can go around and do shit when he has two kids. It's not fair to Talia that's she doesn't get to have a father in her life, like Cairo does.

I mean if you wanna call my boyfriend her father you can because Talia calls him daddy. My boyfriends name is Jay Louis, we have been going on 1 year strong.

Well that's all I have to say...for now.

Tyga

Aye wassup I'm Michael Stevenson a.k.a TYGA. I'm really big in the rapper industry. I got two kids, but I only care for one. No one knows I have a second child. I feel bad for not being in her life, but my career was better than a child when me and my ex had her.

I wasn't ready but one day I will see my baby girl, Talia.

...

I was laying in bed naked next to my girlfriend Kylie, I just beat that kitty up! Bro you don't even know how much I love that kitty and Kylie of course.

I got up from the bed to put on a new pair on boxers. I fixed my hair and got dressed I had to drop King off to Chyna for the weekend because Chris and I we're going to have a mini break from everything and chill out.

"Baby, hurry back I don't want you being around Chyna" she rolled her eyes, Ky and Chyna have a lot off beef since me and Ky started dating it's been crazy how they don't like each other.

"Okay baby, okay" I pecked her cheeks and went into King's room to see him sleeping peacefully. I quietly packed a small bag even he had lots of toys and clothes at his mothers house.

After I packed I picked him up, put some shoes on his tiny feet, and put him in his car seat. I texted Chyna telling her I was in my way. I started my car drove to Chyna's house.

---

I arrived at Chyna's house at this time King was fully awake. I took King out the car and grabbed his bag. I rang the door bell and wait for Chyna to answer the door.

A few seconds later Chyna answers the door in a lace robe, she was lookin hella fine this morning. Her make up was did and shit.

"Hey Ty" she said, she took King from my hands. "Hi mamas boy" she kissed him, making him giggle. "MaMa!" He mumbled.

"Well I'll see you maybe on Monday or early Tuesday?"

"Yeah have fun Ty, and tell Chris I said hi" she smiled, closing the door behind her and King.

I got in my car and drove off this is gonna be the best weekend ever.

---

I FINALLY GOT MY PHONE  BACK  AFTER 3 MONTHS I FINALLY GOT IN BACK YASSS. I WILL BE UPDATING MORE OFTEN SO WATCH OUT FOR THAT....BYE YALLL