Chapter 6: My Saviour

3 hours Later

Aria’s POV:  I slowly opened the box and took out the dress. I began crying as I saw it. It was so short and so reviling. I tried the dress on, it left atleast 50% of my skin was showing and I felt so uncomfortable. The dress was really short, and I felt like a slut in it. I quickly did my hair and everything. I didn’t want to wear the dress, but I also didn’t want to take the chance of making Jake mad. Soon the doorbell rang downstairs and I went to open it. I was glad Milan wasn’t home he would have freaked seeing me in this. I opened the door expecting Jake, but it was Tyler. I was about to close the door on his face but he dodged it and slipped inside. “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING” He yelled. I didn’t bother to respond him and started to walk away from him. He grabbed my wrist and spun me into his arms. “Take this off now” he said, his voice full of anger. “No” I denied. “Since when do you care about what I do or where?” 

“Jake just wants you in bed Aria, he just wants to use you” shouted Tyler 

I looked away from Tyler. “You want to do the same” 

Tyler tightened his grip on me “I would have done it that night when you came to me. Just take that dress off of you”

“WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT ME SO MUCH? JUST GO AWAY” I yelled

“BECAUSE I FUCKEN LOVE YOU” He said as he leaned in and kissed me. 

I backed away Immediately, I was in shock, I couldn’t believe he said that. He grabbed my wrist and took me to my room. He pushed me onto my bed and walked towards my closet. He grabbed my regular clothes out of it and threw them at me “CHANGE NOW” 

“No, I have a date tonight” I whispered. “Stop the acting, I know you only dated him to make me jealous, you can drop it now! And I know he’s been torturing and beating you up” 

My jaw dropped “How do you know?” 

“Okay Aria, your really starting to piss me off! I saw him slap you.  I will strip you down if I have to get that thing off of you! Now go change.” smirked Tyler 

I grabbed the Clothes and headed to my bathroom and changed into them, Tyler was happy to see that dress off me and I was relived as well. “Your not thinly reason I’m dating him” I whispered. 

“What?” he asked

“Remember the day you all found me, half dead well, I was trying to get away from someone. I was walking home from work and I made a mistake of taking an alley, and suddenly I was surrounded by a bunch of guys, and Jake was one of them. They tried to rape me and kill me that day, but I got away and that’s when I crashed into your car” I said.

I saw anger built in Tyler’s eyes “HE WHAT?!?

I began to speak “When I saw him here the day I came home, I remembered everything and he threatened me and I’m scared of him still. I didn’t want to take chances” 

“Why didn’t you tell any of us? We could have helped.” Tyler Hugged me

“I just didn’t want to, I was scared.” I cried

“The door bell rang, I’ll check who it is. Stay here Tyler, only come down when I call you okay, promise me?”

“I promise” He smiled 

I walked down stairs and opened the door to see Jake. He immediately pushed me inside “Bitch where’s the dress?” 

“I don’t want to wear it” I spoke softly

He hit me, I tried not to scream because I didn’t want Tyler getting involved.  “I don’t like you, stay out of my life” I responded. 

“Is Milan home?” he asked