The Trouble Ends

Dedicated to everyone that read this, and LittleDarling2011 for al the help along the way!

This is the end of The Trouble Begins!

I hope you all liked this! It is a bit short!

Enjoy!

Cori’s POV

It has been two months since the birth of Carter and Chem. I found out I’m pregnant with, guess it; twin girls. Fal helped Carsil set the boys rooms up, now Carsil is helping Fal set up the girls. I sat in the warm lounge room with Lena and the boys. It’s only been two months and they’re the size of six months. They’re hybrids.

“Twins for me, twins for you.” Lena said as she bounced one of the twins on knee. I looked at him closer, it was Carter, and Chem was on the floor playing with blocks.

“What are you going to name them? Vampires are faster than werewolves, and they’re both.” She pointed at the boys. I nodded. It was a fun talk with Jasmine about sex education.

“I have no clue.” I sighed and placed a hand to my large stomach.

“Fal says I have another month or so.” Lena laughed.

“At least it’s not nine!” I laughed with her.

“I’ve got some names in mind.” She nudged me. I smiled at her evilly and she backed away.

I looked at the site, Fal covered in pink paint. I laughed.

“Want a hug?” He asked. I shook my head. I pulled him down and kissed him.

“You’re such a silly man. God I love you.” He laughed and kissed me again.

I sat on the couch pigging out on chips. A month passed by so fast. I stopped chewing as pain went through me.

“But it’s my show!” I cried out. I sighed and looked at my stomach.

“Fallow your wife is in labour.” He ran in and looked at me. I waved.

“Oh hi, yeah, want to get Jasmine?” I asked he nodded and was gone in a flash. I laughed.

Let’s just say, I died and had two little girls. Yeah I like that version. I didn’t destroy a room, ok I did. I didn’t mean to! Maybe I did.

I sat with Lena, Carsil, Fal, Jasmine, Henry, May, Abby, Hallow, Carter and Chem. Plus my babies; Laura Jasmine and Jezebel Harlet. They were growing so fast, but Jasmine said they’d do that until 8-10.

“Carter say hello.” Lena said bouncing him on her lap. He giggled.

“Yellow!” He shouted. We laughed.

“He’s so cute!” Abby and May gushed. Hallow rolled his eyes. Hallow was now technically five, but looked seven. He sat next to Chem, playing with blocks. Jezebel was holding onto me tightly, watching the others. Laura was annoying Fal and Carsil.

“Dadda!” She squealed.

Two years. Two years passed. I feel old.

I sat with Lena in a park. I was holding Jezebel whilst Laura followed Carter around.

“I think she has a crush on your son.” I said to Lena giggling.

“Dear God she might. She is your daughter.” I nudged her. Our kids look far too old to be their real ages, Carter and Chem look at least seven and Jezebel and Laura look five. So that’s what we call them. And they’re only about two months apart. They’re also very smart.

“It’s weird, two years ago we were weird teenagers, and now we’re mums.” I narrowed my eyes at her.

“What do you mean weird teenagers?” I asked. She smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at her.

“How long has it been?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” I smiled at her.

“Don’t tell me you’re pregnant again. Keep it in the pants!” I laughed at her.

“I might be.” She rolled her eyes at me.

“Well so am I.” I laughed.

“I’m having boys, and by boys, I mean twins.” She laughed.

“I’m having girls, yep twins.” We sighed together.

“We could have an army.” I laughed.

“We’ll rule the world.” We laughed together.

Ten years later.

So what do you know, we did have more kids. Lena named her twin girls; Lillith Jezen and Corelynn. I named my twin boys; Hendrick and Hanson. We had another baby each, Olivia Jasmine was Lena’s, and mine was Teniaetta.

We look about 28-30, with kids are now really; 10, 13, 15, and 17. We feel old, when really, we’re still 17. We had to move; now we live next door to each other, both houses identical. Our kids all go to school together, and we have to deal with everything.

This is where the trouble ends.