Week of July 4th to July 8th Picks

My picks for this week are:

http://www.wattpad.com/1410284-symbiosis-are-we-alone

Symbiosis - Are We Alone? By markkram

* This story sent chills down my back as I read the prologue. I loved how this story flowed, the language and how the character's personalities were really "big". Overall, this story is on the way to reaching the top and very quickly. If you like thrillers and romances you should definitely check out this story.

http://www.wattpad.com/1663859-blind-love

Blind Love by last-breath

* This story made my heart pang; it's so strong. The character's personalities are on-spot and the detail in description is incredible. I really liked how there is a flow to this story. If you like sad stories that talk about bravery, courage and moving forward, you should definitely check this out. WARNING: The topic that this story revolves around is pretty surreal and should not be joked about. * Please be aware that the topic of r-a-p-e is a serious matter and has affected tons of people around the world.*

http://www.wattpad.com/1603993-jarred-wishes

Jarred Wishes by xfarewalex

* I enjoyed reading this for a couple of reasons. One, I found the characters to be pretty realistic and full of personality, which I like. Characters tell the story so in order to have a great story, you have to have some really good characters. Also, I liked the names she used. ;) Two, I think the plot is genius. Whenever I think of the song "Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri, I think of this story. I don't understand why... I just do. Lastly, I love the cover. It's so colourful and really drew me in. As soon as I saw it, I became immediately interested in reading this. If you like reading realistic stories that talk about second chances and enjoy romances, I suggest you check this out.

http://www.wattpad.com/1508796-love-is-found-in-war

Love is Found in War by IridescentBubble

* This story is very touching and really made me realize how lucky I am to live in such a great country. War is a very hard thing to deal with, especially when you can't be with ones you love. If you enjoy reading about the hardships of war and romance, this is a great story to read. Trust me, I was really moved by this.

http://www.wattpad.com/1509863-first-love-second-chance

First Love, Second Chance by ninamarcelino

* The title sort of gives away what this story is about. I enjoyed reading this because it deals with a very big, as in common, problem known as cheating. If you like reading realistic stories about the ups and downs of relationships, I suggest you check this out.

Send me private messages if you would like for me to reveiw any stories. Otherwise, just leave me comments, questions, and story suggestions below or on my message page.

Dani/ Wowwy10