Destiel smut w/ alternative ending ( Boyxboy )

Dean was sitting on his bad in the motel room,waiting for sam to get back with dinner, when suddenly... cas pops in, kisses dean, pushes him back on the bed and starts grinding on him.

Dean is shocked,but kisses back instantly. He pushes cas' trench coat off of his shoulders and begins unbuttoning his shirt.

Dean moans quietly in anticipation. "Fuck, Cas. Just do it" Cas only goes slower now. Finally unzipping the jeans and pulling them down slowly he starts to rub Dean from outside his boxers.

"Fuck" Dean moans throwing his head back bucking his hips up wanting more. Cas,still rubbing dean,put his mouth by deans ear and whisperes "I want you to beg for it."

Dean bites his lip. "Fuck, Cas. Why?" Cas doesn't say anything and continues to rub Dean through his boxers. After Dean not saying anything for a minute Cas begins to stop. "Fuck Cas. Ok. Please. Just do it" Cas begins rubbing him again, then starts to pull the boxers down.

Little dean pops up once cas removes his boxers. Cas licks his lips in anticipation and takes dean full on into his mouth. "Cas!" Dean gasps as he grabs onto cas' hair,tugging a bit. Cas moans.

Dean bites his lip trying to suppress a moan. He bucks his hips upward and throws his head back. "Fuck Cas. How'd you learn to get this good"
Cas continues to suck Dean off, ignoring his question. He takes deans whole length in his mouth and Dean moans again, unable to hold it in.

"Cas..I'm gonna.." Cas pulls off before dean can cum. He wants this to last. "Cas please." Dean whimpers. "Patience dean." Is all he says before he pulls down his boxers and little cas springs up. Dean licks his lips, thinking about how bad he wants cas inside of him.

Dean looks over at the nightstand, opens the drawer, and takes out a condom. "Here, put this on" Dean says, then throws it at Cas. Cas pumps his own length a few times to make it harder then puts it on. "Hands and knees" he says. Dean does as Cas says, then Cas shoves his whole length into Dean without warning. Dean sucks breath through his teeth. "Fuck, Cas!" He says. Cas goes in deeper and it starts to feel good.

Cas begins at a slow place. Too slow for deans liking. "Fuck,cas. Faster." Cas obeys ,grabbing onto deans hips and begins pounding into him.deans moans and lowers his hand, starting to pump himself, following cas' rythm.

"Ugggghhhhh, fuck Cas. Fuck" Dean whispers, feeling like he couldn't hold on much longer. Cas started moaning louder. "Oh, Dean" he moans, feeling like he was about to come. Dean throws his head back. "Cas!" He yells as cum goes all over the bed. Cas yells deans name at the same time, cumming with him.

Cas was just about to pull out of dean when Sam walks in the door with dinner.

"DAMMIT SAM" Dean yells, covering hisself. "Well, I, um, sorry" Sam says, backing out of the room slowly. Cas laughs and pulls out of Dean. He takes the condom off and throws it in the trash can beside the bed. Dean grabs his t shirt and starts to wipe the cum off the bed while Cas puts back on his boxers and throws deans at him. Dean puts his on, kisses Cas, and they lay down on the bed until Cas says "oh yeah, Sam" then he goes out and gets Sam but Sam's not out there instead dinner is sitting on the ground and there's a note. Cas walks back in and reads the note to Dean
"Dear Cas and Dean. I am going to make a deal with Crowley to take that out of my mind forever. Be back tomorrow"

Dean wakes up, realizing cas has been dead for 40 years, having died on that dreadful Thursday, beautiful California weather. He cries because he wishes what happened in his dream was real. He then heads to the grocery store and buys all the milk containers. He pours all the milk in the bathtub, walks over to the record player and plays Cas' favorited Elvis song. He gets into the bathtub and drowns himself in it, the entire time thinking about how he will get to go to the beach with Cas again.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
You guys probaprobably hate me because of that ending :0 oh well...
This was written by me(Elisabeth),summer(casangle)and emily.
Me and summer took turns. I did a paragraph , then she did one,and so forth.
Emily did the ending..I actually wasn't gonna include that but it's what they wanted!!
PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!
Thx bye! <3