*Important, please read!* They Say Author Note

Our Deepest apologies, please read and dont disregard. This is regarding the story and why it was deleted please continue to read.

Alright As you can see, I have decided to completely take the story down and rewrite it. We feel like there were just too many questions and no real answers in the story. I was a bad writer and spontaneously decided to post this before I talked to my Co-Writer (@DestinyDoragon). So I'm sorry, please just hang tight. When we do post 'They Say' It will be completely different and hopefully have more explanation. I'm just a girl who loves One Direction, wanted to write a story and share it with the world, though obviously I shared it too early so now I have to take it down. I know you may think that it was a great story but My Co-writer and I finally got back around to re-reading it and saw so many holes, mistakes and flaws that we want to take some time and work on it. We are sorry and hope that you don't hate that we are taking it down. Those of you that love this story, we must apologize, because taking it down is something that has to be done in order for Our Fans to better understand the story. 

We also wanted to let you know that we will be working on a 'Prequel' to 'They Say'. So 'They Say' is on hold for now. The Prequel to They say is something @DestinyDoragon and I felt that needed to be written even if its only a couple pages long or even a couple chapters long. We might be on Hiatus for a while, because we don't know how long it will take to 'Re-edit' and 'Re-write' the story, let alone the prequel to the story. 

To all Fans and Future readers we sincerely apologize, hang tight. Know that we are doing this as much for you guys as we are doing this for ourselves. Like I said earlier, we are doing this for our Fans and future readers, so that they can better understand the story, we felt like it was just too many holes, Flaws and missed information in the story. We thank you for your patients and hope you can forgive us. 

Sincerely: @DestinyWriter94 & @DestinyDoragon