Chapter 5

Dave's POV:

I turned back round from looking at Krist, and now I was facing towards Hannah again. Her long dark hair shaped her beautiful pale skin round her face. Her bangs fell perfectly into place over her bright blue eyes. I've always admired her eyes, like two sparkling pools of water. Moving her hand away from her face she showed her teethy grin, which in return made me smile more.

Hannah moved her gaze away from Krist towards me. She noticed I was already looking at her, instantly she looked down at the table as if anxious. Pushing the hair over her face behind her ear she said,

"He doesn't even look a little embarrassed." I laughed then replied,

"He doesn't care if he's making a fool of himself."

"Well, he's having fun anyways." She added. Krist finally sat back down beside Hannah after Kurt gave him the order. He seemed pretty puffed out from that.

"Did you enjoy yourself there?" I asked. He gave me a fake smile whilst shaking his head.

"Yeah, yeah. Okay next!"

The next couple spins consisted of more embarrassing dares and confessions. Soon enough, after the countless amount of beers drunk, we found ourselves... well, drunk. We didn't seem as bothered about what we were saying at this point, and that's what made the night more fun. We do things we wouldn't usually when we have a drink, it gives us a confidence boost.

"Kurt! Your turn again!"

"Ugh, dare."

Hannah whispered in Krist's ear, Krist grew a smirk on his face as she spoke. When she pulled away she giggled then said her dare aloud,

"You're gonna go up to that girl you like and hook up." She seemed proud of herself for thinking of such a good idea.

"Uh, I don't think I-" Kurt started although was interrupted.

"Go ahead, I've seen you give her looks all night. You know you wanna." Hannah emphasised her point by dragging out the last word. He rolled his eyes then glanced over at the girl in the corner.

"Do you really think I should?" He seems to doubt himself when it comes to girls.

"It's a dare, you're gonna have to anyway." Krist shrugged his shoulders.

I patted Kurt on the back, "You got this man, I know it." I gave him the confidence to do it. He quickly gulped down the rest of his beer then made his way over to the girl.

"Here goes nothing," I could just make out from the noise of this place.

We all discreetly kept an eye on Kurt, but acted natural to prevent him from feeling anymore anxious. From what we could make out, he seemed to be doing a pretty good job. He soon was sat down and included with the blonde girl's group of friends. We all simultaneously gave him a thumbs up, he gave us a cheesy grin in return.

"He's such a lucky bastard." Krist admitted whilst shaking his head.

"I'm gonna go to the ladies room a sec, be right back," Hannah stepped up from her seat. I turned my head as I watched her walk towards the toilets. I couldn't seem to take my eyes off her, it was as if she was hypnotizing me.

"Man, you've got to tell her." Krist came out with. Confused, I faced Krist,

"Tell her what?"

"You're feelings of course!" He waved a hand in the air. My eyes widened due to me being surprised by what Krist had figured.

"Is... is it that obvious?" I stuttered.

"Dude, I just know these things. These past few days you've been extra kind to her, you've been givin' her them looks you do, plus me and Kurt witnessed you two in bed."