Niall Part 1

you and your friend were going to a one direction concert, so you invited her over to get ready. Y/F/N always just lets herself in and plus your parents werent home so it didnt matter. while you were waiting for Y/F/N you jumped in the shower. you came out of the shower to see Y/F/N. Y/N-" hey Y/F/N" she said hey and you walked over to your closet. Y/F/N-" hey what are you wearing?" you grabbed your clothes and laid them out on your bed next to her l . then you grab your clothes and walk into the bathroom to change. you come out and do a quick spin Y/N-" what do you think?" you were the kind of person who always wanted to know what other people thought but you never really realized it. Y/F/N-" i think you look great.. and you know who else will?? ONE DIRECTION!!" you giggled and looked back in your mirror to make sure she was right. you then checked you phone Y/N-" ahh Y/F/N we better get going if we want to get there early" you both run downstairs you b=grabbed your money and ran to your car. Y/F/n-" OMG IM SOOO EXCITED" Y/N-" me too im soo excited i have been waiting for this for soo long" you guys had quite a long car ride because you lived in a some what small town so the closest place one direction was playing was two hours away. Y/F/N-" im soo happy we saved our money to get good seats cause maybe they will see us and then fall inlove then we get to meet them ahhhhh" you laughed and said" lets not get our hopes up but if that happened this would literally be the best day of my life" *two hours later* you drove to your hotel you guys were going to stay at since you knew the concert was going to end late and you didnt want to drive back home. you both ran in and checked in. you both hurried out because you felt like people were already at the arena. you drove to the arena and went in. Y/N-" come on lets go find out seats" you say tugging Y/F/N you guys found your seats and realized how close you were to the stage Y/F/N-" ahh we are soo close to them" you were looking around to see how many people actually were there already. you guys were probably a good hour and a half two hours early. you were looking around the stage and then you saw one direction talking around backstage. Y/N-" Y/F/N look at them" you pointed them out to her hoping no one else saw. Y/F/N-" awee they look soo gooooddd" Y/N-" im gonna take a picture and post it." you said smirking. no one you really knew followed you except y/f/n and all of your subscribers on youtube. you werent a super popular youtuber but you had a good 300,000 subscribers. you then took a picture and posted it on twitter saying just stalking with a winking and laughing emoji and you tagged your friend and all of one direction. Y/F/N-" omg i cant believe you actually posted that...duuuudde omg look louis looking at his phone" Y/N-" no way guess what?? he just favorited and commented on my tweet". you read the tweet "hello loves why dont you come over and say hi :)" we looked at each other and slightly screamed. "ok ok calm down lets go over there" you said as you both walked over. Louis-" hello loves i see you saw my comment" Y/N-" hi louis" louis turned around and gestured the other guys to come over. Niall" hello" liam and harry just waved. Y/F/N-" hi everybody" Harry-" so what are you girls beautiful names?" you said your name and your friend said hers. you look ed down at your phone and out of the corner of your eyes you can see niall starring at you. you look up and see a bunch of girl running toward you all. Liam-" here take these maybe we can talk after the concert" he handed you and your friend backstage passes and you both thanked them and walked to your seats.