Late Update

Since I update late I decided to give you another chapter.

~~~~~~~~

Although I was grounded I still went over at Ryder's place. I didn't care anymore. Saying I was grounded had no effect on me anymore .

My mother had no control over me anymore . She couldn't boss me around like a puppet anymore.

I was no an independent woman. I didn't even have a curfew.

I slept at Ryder's and didn't even tell my mother.

"Don't come crying to me when that boy breaks your heart. "She said as I walked downstairs.

"Yeah Yeah! Whatever. "I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you acting like this? "She asked.

"Said the woman who tried to forbid me from seeing someone ."

"Go to your room young woman! "

"What if I don't want to. You can't force me to do anything I don't want to do. "I stated. I grabbed her keys and hoped into her car. I drove of to a party I was told about. I parked in the last empty spot.

Not long after entering the party I was drunk.

~~~~~~~
Ryder's P.O.V

"Hailey let's go home you've had enough! "

"Howw ddid you findd mee!  "

"You sent me a drunk text, now babe let's go home. I don't want you getting hurt. "

"K-kiss me f-first. "

I kissed her lips then carried her bridal style into her mother's car. I got someone to drive mine home of course. 

I drove to her place and knocked on the door. Hailey was giggling when her mother opened the door.

"What did you do to my baby? "She cried out.

"She sent me a drunk message and I immediately knew something was wrong. I went to the only place that I knew she'd be and got your daughter ."

"You did this to her! Now get out! "

"Were you even listening! You know that's why Hailey's been acting up . You never listen! You only know how to punish! Well it wasn't her fault when she slapped Sasha! She deserved it! And you deserve the treatment that Hailey's giving you! "

"Get out !"

"Just hear Hailey out . All she's tried to do is be good for you and all you do is see the bad. Stop being so pessimistic! Your daughter just wants some praise ! "

I can't believe I just stood up to that b-tch of a mother!

~~~~~~~~~

There you go!