Chapter 4: time with the boys

~Kairi's POV~

I'd been at Ouran for a few weeks now, and I was still constantly getting dragged to the host club (I don't think there's a music club anyway, so whatever).

"Guess where we're going after the club closes?" Tamaki said when I saw him at lunch. I raised my eyebrows.

"The commoner's market," the twins said in unison beside him. Oh good gosh....

"Are you sure....?" I said slowly.

"He is," Haruhi sighed as she walked over, "Which means we have to go with them and make sure they don't do anything stupid."

"Oh lovely, I rolled my eyes. "At least it won't be boring." Haruhi laughed.

"What's this Kai-chan?!" Honey-senpai asked excitedly. I went over to see what he was holding.

"You've never played Jacks?" I asked. He shook his head. "Well," I said, "you put all the jacks down, kinda spread out. Then you bounce the ball and try to pick up jacks, AND catch the ball before it hits the ground. It's a great game because you can play by yourself or with other people too." I smiled as he ran over to tell Mori-senpai. I felt pressure on my head, and turned around to see the twins.

"We're bored," they chorused.

"You wanted to come!" I groaned.

"Can we go-"

"To your house?" they asked.

"I....," Luckily I didn't have to answer because Tamaki-senpai came over all Tamaki-esque (I know it's not a word, but it should be!).

"Is everyone enjoying themselves?" Tamaki-senpai grinned. The twins shrugged, but I smiled.

"I've been here like a hundred times," I reminded him.

"But not with us!!!" he laughed.

"Perhaps that's a good thing," Haruhi said from behind me. Tamaki gave her one of his dramatic hurt faces, but I just laughed.

"It could be worse," I said.

"That I will agree with," She nodded.

"So why can't we go to your house?" the twins chorused. Tamaki blinked.

"Is that what you were talking about when I came over?" he asked me.

"Unfortunately," I sighed. "Look guys, I still have work to do at home, so I'm gonna head on." Haruhi gave me a strange, 'what are you hiding' sort of look, but I pleaded with my eyes and asked her to not say anything.

"See you!" Tamaki-senpai. smiled. I said goodbye and hurried off, trying to avoid the amber eyes watching me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So why do you think she didn't want the twins coming over? (or the host club, for that matter). Was it just for her sanity levels, or is there something more??

Please give me feedback? It would mean a lot!!

Alyssa Lynn<3