Introduction

You may have heard about these two before. Harleen and Zayn.

Zayn being the bad ass. Harleen being the new girl. Well if you've heard of them I'm sure you know their story.

But now, they're back for more. Find out what other troubles wait for this newly reunited couple. Zayn has to protect her as the dangers get worse. And Harleen is in for one of the most surprising, memorable, scary, and happiest moment of her life. This is the biggest step in their young lives but will they even live through it?

Find out in Bullets. Book two of the Criminal series.

Book One - Trouble (Just press my account name and go to 'My Works', Trouble is the first book and Bullets is the second. Please read the first before you read this book if you haven't already read it. It'll make way more sense if you do!)

*All Rights Reserved*

(A/N)

Okay first of all they didn't go all the way. Someone asked me if they did and I should've been more clear with that before.

And second of all, is there anyone who wants to be HARRY'S GIRLFRIEND cause if you do comment your full name, hair colour, eye colour, whether you're short or tall and just tell me something interesting about yourself!

So that all! If you have any questions please feel free to comment or message me! :) And I always appreciate feedback on my writing!

Thanks for the support!