Chapter 2

The next day early in the morning I woke up to a text from Mack saying to open my window and so I did and he was waiting at the bottom and climbed in. He was mad because I didn't wake up when he text me but it was a Saturday and I was home alone because my parents were at work so I wouldn't want to wake up so he told me to get undressed now with an forceful voice I hurried with quickness and was naked and he unzipped his pants and told me to get on my knees and suck his dick so I got on my knees and his pushed it in my mouth it felt bigger than yesterday. His dick got hard and his pushed it in my mouth faster. He told me to get up and lay on the bed on my back an did then he put it inside of me and started to pushing hard and hard and made me cry out " Daddy " " Daddy " "Daddy." He stopped them told me to take him to my parents room so I did then he made lay across the bed and he pulled out a leather whip and spanked me. It made a lot of pain and made me cry " Daddy I'm so sorry, forgive me." He stopped then turned me over and played with his dick in my vagina starting with the tip and to lead to the whole the in and he started striking in and out and this time I felt really good I began to moan and loud and loud and scream " Daddy" " Daddy " Daddy " " Daddy " then I had an orgasm. He kept going in and pushing and pushing making it feel better than anything I ever felt. After 10 minutes he started moaning " Mary-Ann" "Mary-Ann" "Mary-Ann" "Mary-Ann" and pulled out and cummed all over me it was gushing out all over me like rain. He told me to play with it. Them he pulled his pants up and told me if I ever did something like that again he would make it worse. Them left out the front door. I got up to take a shower and wash the cum off of me and took a nap.