Falling in love ... in a chatroom

Prologue

I turned on the computer and logged onto chathereonline.com (AN;totally made up by the way - not a real website) once logged in I saw I had a notification on my latest picture...

' Looking good beatiful' sent by Alex chesterfield.

Now this got me suspicious who is this guy. I clicked on his profile and while it was loading, turned on the CD player and pressed play, Imagine Dragons, 'Radioactive', blasted through the speakers. I just couldn't help myself when I started to sing and dance along to it.

"It's radioactive, radioactive" I screamed out as the final lyrics were sang. Exhausted I realised I remembered the profile I was looking at. Looking at his profile, he looked like an angel. He had light blonde hair with piercing green eyes that reminded me of grass on a summers day. He was wearing a black t-shirt which hugged his perfectly sculptured chest. He looked beautiful I thought scanning through his profile.

Name; Alex Chesterfield

Age; 17 years old Birthday; 1st of December

Location; wherever you want me to be ;)

I read the location and thought what a cocky ass he is. Nevertheless I still scolled down his page till I got to his bio.

Alex chesterfields biography ;

Well i'm Alex, looking to talk to someone new, my favourite colour is violet. I love fast cars, I hate football. pizza is my favourite food with coke as my favourite drink. Although it may seem surprising I do actually really like the Vampire Diaries even though i'm a guy. Anyway i'm your average teenager, i'm in my first year at college and i'm the most popluar guy there.

Now that I got a good feel of his personality. I realised that although we have never spoken and I don't know him that well I think he's just a pretty face and not someone i would even consider being friends with let alone, meeting or going out with.

Before i could log off my account, my computer beeped I looked back down, and a chat box opened

'Alex is typing to you' it said in the box. Oh well that's just great I thought sarcastically.

Ahh what the heck I may as well talk to him, not like we'll ever meet.

Alex: Hi there beautfull

Me: Hello

Alex: You okay?

Me: Yes i'm okay.

Alex: Good good, watcha doing right now?

Me: Talking to a cocky ass

Alex; Ouch that hurts, girl it hurts

Me; Good, i really don't need to talk to you right now

Alex: Aw please talk to me, you're different all the others girls on here want in my pants but you're different

Me; Well we're never gonna meet and i'm not that girl, I may be different but i don't even know you

Alex; Well we can get to know each other, please, i'm different i promise

After reading that, I was just contemplating whether I should get to know him or not I suppose it couldn't hurt he talks differently then most guys i've met.

Me: okay fine, I shall get to know you but tomorrow as I''ve got to go now, It's nearly 1 in the morning you know.

Alex: I know okay, can i have your number, that way we don't need to be online to talk?

Me : (I thought about it for a moment before giving him my number) Are we in the same time zone, I don't want us texting each other at ridiculous times of the night/day?

Alex: Well i live in the uk where do you live?

Me; Omg I live in the uk too, okay so we've got that sorted I still don't know you properly but i'll talk to you tomorrow, night.

Alex: night beautiful

I said night to alex then logged off and turned off my computer before going to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soo tell me what you tihnk of this book, vote comment, i need to know if i should continue writing this story thankyou :)