the rise of three ninjas

chapter 1

Once upon a time there were 3 ninja lee, jake, leo. Those three ninja whild the three legendery weapons. lee the black ninja who whilds the sword of distruction. jake the white ninja who whilds the syth of ice. leo the red ninja who whilds the yshurikens of iternal fire.

One day the three ninjas encunterd lord zhow who was super evil. The ninja foght fircly but tuey were not strong enoght to win. The three fleed to go tell their master ming the bad news. The three ninjas trained an trained so they wil be able to fight lord zhow an win. Master ming told the ninja the only way to win is to find their true patintial.Master show set of to the underworld to face lord zhow.

When master ming got to the underworld lord zhow said" youve finally came to join me in the undereorld brother". Master ming said" I have not come to join you and Im not your brother anymore your pure evil. Then the ultimate battle happend but master ming was not strong enogth he was forced to us the ledgendery ninja sais. Meanwhile the ninja were at home training to unlock their true patintal. But they kind of stoped and orderd pizza but when the ninja started eating the pizza master ming walk in the door. to master mings suprise the pizza was flying throgh the air and landed on master mings head master ming said" ninja " in a very loud tone.2 weeks later there where rumers around that there's a secret army of spiders undeer ground. The three ninja where sent to check i.t out.The spider army knew the ninja where coming so they prepared for battle.The ninja found the army of spiders lee said" ill wipe the floor with these losers".The ninja were over powered by the army of spiders.

chaper 2 spiders vs ninjas

Soon after the spider lost and were forced ro retreat the spider had put a tracker on lee's suit.master Ming aksed the ninja if there goal was acomplised the lee blurted oit yeah jake said qe only located there hide out we did not execute them.Master Ming said" good job" then he diapered.The next day lee set out to try to take out the spider army on his own.when he got there the spider traped lee in his giant web and said " there's no one to help you now.Back at the ninja hide out the other ninja were just noticeing lee was gone.The first thing they thought was maby he went to the spider hide out alone the ninja hurryed to go help lee jake held off the spiders long enough time for leo to get lee out of the web mean while jake had to use his syth of ice in the fight he had activated a special move it was to be called ice slide.