P.S. I dont love you

I slammed my car door with a sigh. sophomore year......yay. Please note my sarcasm in the word yay.

I trudged up the sidewalk up to the main school "hangout" which is the fountain. The stupid fucking fountain. Nothing could be more cliche, nothing.

"Is she the mentally challenged......"

"I heard she doesn't know how to talk...."

I laughed to myself half halfheartedly. These high schoolers had nothing better to do then talk about her. HER. Who was a complete nobody. Actually I really was nobody. I never hung out with anyone, much less talk. And rumors had spread that I was mentally challenged. Why not let them think there right? Gives them some good gossip in this small excuse of a town.

Everything seemed to slow down as I walked forward. Heads turning with stunned expressions that were all too obvious. Most would just stare while the brave dared to talk about her. Again, hilarious right? Not only was I mentally challenged, but apparently I had evil powers, woo scary. God, whatever makes them happy.

All heads followed to turn until I was right in front of the fountain. The so "called" popular group was oblivious to her being there and kept noiselessly talking. I stood there expressionless, waiting for my existence to be acknowledged. Nothing. I smiled slightly to myself and dropped my backpack to the ground. There heads turned slowly to her direction. First, they showed distaste, silly really, but then as if realizing for the first time who I was they squeaked. Squeaked! How pathetic. Can't even conjure up a scream.

I looked down at my watch. 20 minutes before class. I held out my wrist for them to see. Wordlessly they all shared confused looks. Stupid, stupid bubble heads. I tapped it twice and made a face of pure irritation. Getting the hint they all scurried away leaving the fountain empty just the way I liked it.

I sat down on its edge and ran my figures through the water. So cold, but so simply beautiful. I glanced down at my reflection. Pretty I thought. Although most see my looks as scary and a sign of misfortune I always found it quite unique. My pure green eyes filled with color which were only highlighted by my long deep brownish red hair. If only it wouldn't go to waste I thought. If only the girl im looking at could put her looks to use and get attention. I sighed as my reflection wavered from the few sprinkles falling from the sky.

I looked up taking the rain head on unlike others who were slowly departing into the school doors. Sad if people would just take a moment to look at whats around them they would realize that rain is beautiful just like water and storms. So sad. I am now the only one left outside for it was pouring.

I pulled up my dark green hood and looked across the schools campus. Green lawns so green you would guess they were fake. I bet they were. I laughed to no one imp-articular. This whole school was fake from the building itself to the girls and guys inside of it. If only they knew they were fake! That would make things so much simpler.

Thunder rumbled through the sky. Perfect now it was a storm. Really this day was perfect so far, hopefully class would be simple.

Teachers usually ignored me along with students. Fine with me. Its easier that way anyway.

I turned my body a layed myself down so I was looking up at the sky. Dark gray clouds met me with welcoming arms as rain pelted my white smooth skin. It was just so...peaceful. And the best part was she got it all to herself.

I heard another low grumble. Yes, maybe it was the thunder starting back up again! Or not. The sound was to high and annoying to be thunder. I turned my head slightly to see a motorcycle making its way into the parking lot. Great just great. Who was it now?