Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Once he was done explaining , I was left with a decision. Yes or No? It was pretty easy, defend the town, look around for food, scout different places. And no one was ever left alone, we all went in groups. But it was in secert, if i said yes or no, i still wasn't allowed to say anything. Sam stared at me, waiting for an anwser. There wasn't that much danger involved so i guess it would be okay.

" Sure, I'll join you." I said.

He smiled then said, " Good, I know we're not going to regret asking this of you."

" Is there a little gathering or something to let me meet everyone?' I asked.

" Of course there is, everyone gets one after their first time." He said.

" Okay, i just was wondering.... How much danger is involved?" I asked.

" Well if i wasn't honest, i would say none. But there is danger, not that much if your careful." He said.

" One more question, are all your groupies in it too?" I asked.

I needed to know 'cause there might be a thing like, all Cloaks stay away from non Cloaks. And if there was I was gonna back out right now.

" Nope, well not all them. There are like ten of us in school right now." He said.

" Oh okay. Who?" I asked.

" Wow you have lots of questions. But you'll find out later." He said.

" We have to get to lunch before we're not gonna have lunch." He added.

Oh yeah! I almost forgot. I stood up and so did he. We ran toward the door and for the first time... He was in front of me. He was faster at running. I guess it was a fighting evil power. I smiled. He opened the door and held it open for me like a gentleman. Once i was in he slowly closed the door, so it didn't slam. We looked around and no one was in the halls. Good. We turned the corner and sprinted toward the big doors at the end of the hall. While we ran past a door i heard the teachers talking.

One was about to head to the restroom. Oh my gosh, i think he heard it. He opened the closest door and pushed me in. I went beside the door and he came in .He closed it right when the other door opened. He put his ear near the door and waited till the footsteps went away. Then he opened the door slightly and peeked out. He signaled for me to come here. He opened the door then I ran out. He closed the door and we ran to the door and opened it. Everyone was loud and talking about random things.

They didn't really notice. People were still in line for food. Good 'cause the servers would have noticed we were outside, then we would be in trouble. We slipped in the line. I saw my table and Pam,Gab, Luke were chatting. I turned to Sam. He was in his own little world. I smiled, I never saw him up close like this.

" Hey um I'm not going to eat. I'll talk to you later." I said.

" Oh okay, yeah i'll see you later." He said.

He smiled at me, i knew if i didn't leave right now, i would be stuck waiting here. I don't think he knows how hot he is. I turned the headed toward my table. Pam saw me and said something to Gab and Luke. They turned and looked at me then turned back around and nodded. What were they nodding about? I sat next to Pam and Luke.

" What were you guys saying about me?" I asked.

" You were radiant. Like a light was lite around you." Pam said smiling.

" Yeah, you turned into the goddess that you are." Luke said.

I giggled and smacked his arm.

" Whatever Luke." I said.

" What happen out there?" Pam asked.

" We just talked." I said.

" Aw such a let down." Pam said.