Chapter-7

Chapter-7

Pauline June's POV

I took out my math book and closed the locker. I gasped instantly as I saw Nick behind it and put my hand on my chest.

"Good morning Baby girl", he said smiling his cheeky smile. I hit his hand playfully.

"You scared me", I said smiling and we started walking to our math class.

"Oh, it's worth it. You should have seen the look on your face", he said laughing and I tried to glare at him, but laughed along with him.

"Come on, we will be late to class", I said and we both walked to the class. He put his hand on my shoulder and I raised my eye brow at him, but he just ignored it. Many other students looked at us curiously as they passed by. I hate attention. I started walking fastly to class, putting my head down and clutching my book to my chest. Nick came along with me and sat beside me in the class.

"What happened?", he asked looking concern.

"I don't like attention", I said looking down at my books.

Nicolas was about to ask something, but out sir came and the class started. I out my head down and started listening. I didn't pay attention to him the whole class, but i felt his gaze on me many times. I lift my head and asked him.

"Do you need something?".

"No", he whispered back.

"Then why are you staring at me?". He kept staring me still and smiled.

"I can't stop", he said looking into my eyes and I blushed.

Soon the class is over and I went to my locker.

"Wait here. I will come soon", he said and went to keep his books in his locker. I put my books in my locker. I saw Jane and her two friends coming near me and I put my head down. She came and stood in front of me.

"Jane", I said nodding at her.

"Why is Nick being so close to you?", she asked angrily.

"What?".

"Don't act innocent bitch. I know you not so innocent like everyone thinks. Did you sleep with him? Oh wait! Did the school's nerd lost her virginity to the school's bad boy?", she mocked. I cringed at her words.

"Jane, nothing happened between us. Really and we are just-". She stopped me by grabbing my hair and pulled it tightly.

"Don't! Listen here and listen clearly bitch! He is mine! Got it?!", she asked and I nodded my head.

"Yes", I said with tears almost brimming in my eyes due to the pain as she tugged my hair. Her friends laughed at me.

"Hey! Stop it!", I heard someone say and all our heads turned to the voice. It's Henry. He is a jock and Nick's friends really hate him. Everyone knows it. Henry isn't bad, but they never get along.

"Well, look who we have here", Jane mocked at him while leaving my hair and turning to him. I ran my hand through my hair at the back where she pulled.

"Shut up you slut! Stop harassing others!", he said in a low angry voice.

"What did you call me?!", she said angrily.

"Slut! That is what you are", he said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"I will see about you later", she seethed angrily and glared at me before walking away. I put my head down not wanting to meet her glare. I heard the sound of heels clicking lessen and Henry came to me.

"Are you okay?", he asked putting a hand on my hair and ran it down.

"I am okay", I whispered. He made me look at him with his fingers under my chin.

"See Pauline. You are a beautiful girl. Don't bother on whatever she says. We all know how she is", he said looking into my eyes.

"Okay".

"And huh... I know I am in no place to say this but, don't be much with Nicolas, he is not good for you. Or should I say you are too good for him", he said as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. Okay... This is getting awkward.

"But-", I am cut off by an angry voice.

"Move your hand away from her!", Nick said coming angrily towards me and stood beside me. He put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer. Henry raised an eye-brow at him and moved away from me.

"Nick, it's not wha-", Nick cut me off. Why am I explaining myself to him?

"Don't you dare touch her again!", Nick said with his eyes turning red.

"Nick, I was just helping her", Henry said in a stern voice.

"Helping her? Cut the-", Nick started, but I cut him off.

"Nick, he really helped me", I said putting a hand on his chest.

"What?", he asked confused.

"Jane was giving her some warning and pulling her hair, then I saw and he-".

"Jane pulled your hair and gave you warning?", he asked looking at me. I put my head down.

"Yeah", Henry answered for me.

"Well thank you. But stay the fuck away from her! She is mine!", Nick said and I gaped at him in shock. Nick pulled me closer and kissed my cheek. Henry raised his hands in air.

"Chill dude! Just helping", he said and turned to me.

"Thank you so much Henry", i said and he smiled at me.

"You are welcome. By beautiful", he said and went off. Nick's face is red with anger.

"Why is he calling you with endearment?", he whispered to himself lowly.

"What?".

"Nothing. Stay away from him".

"But Ni-".

"Now tell me. What did Jane warn you about?", he asked angrily and soothed my hair.

Oh no!

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Do you guys like his possessive side? There is a surprise int he next chapter.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.