Chapter 8 ~ Understand?

Beatrice

I woke up eyes wet with tears. I curled up into a ball and cried. My best friend, the prerson who understood me most. Gone.. maybe even forever.

People won't understand how it is to have someone who completely understands you and leaves you a month later.

I realized that I didn't tell him that I hide myself from the world. I didn't tell him that I wore a wig. I never told him. Well maybe if I did he'd think I'm the weirdest person he's seen.

I actually cared for him, love even. I guess it didn't last, I never heard about him ever again. I miss having him around. I'll have to let it go someday atleast our secret's safe.

I walked to the studio like any ordinary day. When I got in I saw Logan and someone else beside him. Probably his brother or something considering they look alike.

"Hey" Logan said.

"Hello" I replied.

"Megan are you alright now?" a voice said behind me.

I looked around to see Chelsea and Emily carrying a big box.

"Yeah I'm alright now, sorry to worry you. Uh.. whats with the big box?" I said.

"Drake did you hear?" Chelsea screemed.

Drake? where is he? Then the lights went off. Creepy... And after a few seconds it turned back on. When I looked infront of me I just stood there wide eyes and wondering what they were doing.

"Uh.. guys what are these for?" I asked.

Chelsea nodded to Emily. "Welcome back Megan!!" They both screemed.

"Guys I was barely even gone." I said smiling.

"When you turned all zombie like who do you think panicked... yeah.. me... duh! I'm Chelsea remem-"She said as Emily cut her off.

"We all know your Chelsea, Chelsea." That made Chelsea smile. "What she meant to say was we were so worried about you Meg." Emily said.

Well that made more sense. "Oh... sorry to worry you guys" I said.

"Don't worry about that now lets get this party started. James gave us a day-off. He was worried he was pushing us too hard." Chelsea said grining.

We laughed poor James thought it was his fault that I fainted. It was nobody's fault anyway, not even Logan.

We played games considering Chelsea was there. We always play games when Chelsea's around.

"It's time for truth or dare?" Chelsea said the 'dare' part evily.

"Lets see... Emily truth or dare" Chelsea asked.

"Truth" Emily said

"Shoot! I should definitely learn how to give truths..." She said.

"Uh.. Hm... who do you like more.. Me, Megan, or that guy you were talking to last saturday" Chelsea asked.

"The guy whom I was talking to last saturday was my boyfriend stupid! Of course you guys... I just broke up with that Freak!" Emily said as poor Chelsea was already shaking well scared of Emily I think.

"Meg. Truth or dare." Emily asked.

"Truth" I said.

"Who do you like more Logan or that guy next to him" She asked.

"Logan?" I said.

"Why is it a question?" Emily asked.

"Uh.. cuz I don't like Logan and I don't know the guy next to him." I said.