Will It Fon-Do?

Konichiwa minna! This is my first ever Fairy Tail story, and I really do hope you like it! I am new to this sort of thing, and of course first impressions are important. I'll be working hard on this so please let me know what you thought of it. It'll really mean a lot! Arigatou!

Disclaimer: I don't own Fairy Tail, obviously.

Enjoy!

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!!"

"Are too!!"

"AM! NOT!"

"ARE! TOO!!"

That last remark was made by all the women in the area, listening to the conversation. The oppose only scoffed.

"Don't be ridiculous, ladies!" Evergreen scolded. "I am no way on Earth falling for that man- crazy, overgrown so-called elf!"

"Watch what you say. This is my little brother you're talking about here," Mirajane growled in a demonic voice.

Evergreen flinched, while Levy laughed. "How can you NOT be in love with Elfman? You try to hide it but you really just make it clear."

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"DON'T START AGAIN, YOU TWO!!" A scarlet- haired wizard warned.

"Yes, Erza!" Evergreen and Levy saluted simultaneously in a frightened manner.

"Anywho, I am disappointed that you can't accept your true feelings for him, Ever," Erza sighed, heavily.

"Don'tcall me that, you Queen imposter! Only Elfman can call me Ever!" Evergreen shouted. As soon as she realized what she said, she slapped her hand over her mouth.

"Awwww..." all the girls around her cooed.

"See, girls? Even her Godforsaken mouth is going against her," Cana said.

Everyone laughed at that. "You're so obsessed with him!" Levy laughed.

"Oh, like you can talk, Levy! Don't act like you don't have a crush on a certain Iron Dragon Slayer..." Evergreen smirked. Levy's face immediately went ablaze.

"You didn't have to bring that up!"

"She has a point, though!" Mira said, delightedly.

Levy turned to the barmaid. "Well, I happen to notice you staring at Laxus quite often these days."

Mira blushed. Erza gasped.

"Laxus and Mira?! How sweet!" Erza praised.

"Reminds me a lot of you and Jellal, Erza!" Laki giggled. Erza's face was now as red as her hair.

Erza had a comeback, however. "Well, Laki. Just for the record, have you and Max been in any relationship for the past seven years?" she asked, smiling innocently. To be honest, it was actually scary for her.

Holy Cow! Titania Erza was scary even when she was smiling!

Laki looked away, embarrassed. "Well.. um-uh... Kinana loves Cobra!" she blurted, pointing at the purple-haired barmaid. All the women stared at her.

"How did I get in this?! And his name is Eric!" Kinana cried.

"That actually makes sense," Bisca smiled. "It's so nice to see you all learning about each other's loves. One day, Asuka will have a bunch of little friends!" she laughed at how she made every girl blush with that.