Two Late

Their voices were what she heard first. Walking down the hall towards the office. From the sound of things, they were much more boisterous than Ted and Gus. She knew immediately it was the last two men. "I don't get to choose everyone who is in the club," is what Ted had said. She was worried. Just when she was starting to get comfortable they had to barge in.

They barreled into the office. "Ted, Gus, there you are." Their voices carried much more than Ted's did. "Oh, what do we have here? Who is this pretty little thing?"

Instinctively, she had already sat back down on the couch, again feeling shy. She placed her hands close to her chest and crossed her legs.

The taller man lumbered towards her and offered his hand. "Hi there, pretty lady. I'm Kenny. My buddy here is Tim."

She offered him a limp hand and a cautious smile. Tim rushed over and shook her hand as well, squeezing it for two beats longer that she was comfortable. She couldn't tell how old they were. 30? 40? No idea. Either way, they were still dressed like boys. They each wore nearly identical wardrobes of untucked t-shirts, loose fitting jeans, and tennis shoes. Kenny had a ragged ball cap on his head.

She looked towards Ted. He gave them the update, "Gentlemen, you were late so we already got started. Gus has already gotten a lot of shots already. How many would you say, Gus? Maybe 200 or so?" Gus nodded.

"Gus here doesn't say much. We think he's mute." Tim offered conspiratorially to her. She didn't like him acting so friendly so soon. Her allegiance was to Ted. And to Gus. And she didn't like these two strangers making fun of him. (To be fair, she did realize that Gus hadn't yet said a word but she wasn't going to give these men the pleasure of knowing that she sort of wondered that herself)

"What did you say your name was, beautiful?" Kenny asked.

"Vanessa."

"Well, Vanessa, why don't you stand up for us? Me and Tim need to catch up."

She looked over at Ted. These men hadn't earned her trust. She didn't liked them and she wasn't going to answer to them.

"Gentleman, you will get the pictures, just like you always do. When you so rudely interrupted us by your lateness, Vanessa was going to change into her next outfit."

"Ooh, I like that! Go ahead and get naked, sexy!" Kenny yelled.

Ted clearly despised them but he kept his composure. "You can go behind the changing screen, Vanessa." She grabbed her bag and went behind the screen. She used the time to compose herself. Kenny and Tim made her uncomfortable. As she sorted through her outfits in her bag, she had strong reservations about continuing. It wasn't too late to return the money and leave, was it?"

"Gentlemen, let's establish some ground rules." Ted's calm voice explained. "You are not to bother Vanessa. I'm in charge here. I will direct her through the shots, Gus will take them, and you two are welcome to watch. Watch only. You aren't to molest her at all with your sophomoric comments."

"Molest her, huh? Are you sure I can't just do that for a little while, 'Ole Teddy?" She wasn't sure which one asked that.

"See that's exactly the type of foolishness I'm talking about. It won't continue if you want to stay. Understood?"

"Jeez , Ted. I was just joking."

"Understood?" Ted insisted.

"Yes, Ted."

"Good."

Ted's voice soothed her. He seemed to be able to manage them. Maybe she could continue and see how it goes. It would be a shame to leave Ted so soon.

She grabbed her pink lace panties and quickly replaced her cotton ones with them. She did the same with the matching bra before quickly emerging from behind the privacy screen.

It was Ted's turn to lose his composure. Even she had to admit that this underwear was sexy and he seemed to agree. "Wow, Vanessa. You look. . . stunning."

She smiled slyly, "I told you I had better ones in my bag."

(I love getting votes!)