i thought i was kick ass till i met him

my name is Cora Jones. my dad is never ever home, he works deep within the government . I now live alone as my mother died shortly after i was born, she had terminal cancer. well its time to start another new school, i know your probably wondering why I'm starting a new school when the new school year started a term ago.. well long story short i accidentally electrocuted my teacher and the school expelled me, added to my record of 25 schools over the last 2 years. i get perfect grades absolutely ace exam i only behave this way to try and get my dads attention ( and its a lot of fun ) but nothing he just walks in to the old school signs some fucking papers and fucks off! i mean seriously does he give two shits about me. Any ways i got a letter last week he's sending me to boarding school! i've done my research and its a spy in training school of course it doesn't say that on the school website but i hacked into government files i mean seriously he knows nothing about me and my awesome hacking and fighting skills! i am kick ass. I even am associated with snakes, dodgers and red Johns gangs and a-list hit men know of me under the name cobra. i am known as the best girl street fighter!

i see the schools private plane up ahead. once on i relax into my seat and listen to my ipod. There's one other kid on the plane. he is sitting behind me i have a clear view on my ipod screen, dirty blond cropped hair, luxurious green eyes... well lets just say this guy is a total hottie.

1 hour later and i am in a car on the way to the school, the boys is here too i tired speaking to him but he ignored me and turned away, charming i know.Jerk.As we pulled up on the drive way i got a good look at the school it was just like the picture in their file. It looked like Hogwarts very ancient and castle like, i love it !

i was escorted to the office by professor smith is the science teacher i remember his file he invented contacts that work in the dark giving you night vision. i made myself some before i came here they are in now, plus they make it look like my eyes are purple when really they are a aqua blue. My hair is blond and in perfect ringlets i know i sound like a barbie but i honestly dont dress like a slut but of course i still dress sexy. The head teacher looked like she was strict but im sure i can get my way she is supposed to be my god mother her and my mum were best friends when they were at school. " sit down miss Jones" i did as she said and looked at her every feature im sure she could be mistaken as a model because she looked perfect and beautiful i so hope i look like that when i am her age.

" miss Jones what i am about to tell is top secret and you can not tell anyone outside this school.."

i cut her of there no use pretending that i am crap at every thing that would just make this experience horrible, i mean this place is were i actually belong seeing as i can do this stuff maybe then my dad would be proud. " look miss, lets not beat around the bush i know what this school is, you don't think i wouldn't check before coming out here"

" miss Jones this information is highly classified so i doubt you know what you are talking about."

" oh so this isn't a spy in training school! maybe the government got it wrong in there files" i said really sarcastically.

she looked shocked " so you can already hack?" i just nodded she continued on " as you may know the school ages in years are , 11-12 first years 12-13 second years 13-14 third years 14-15 fourth years 15-16 fifth years and 16-17 sixth  years i was going to place you in with  the first years but i think we'll see how you cope with your own year as your 15 you will be in grade 5 at the end of the week we may move you into a more suitable group but so far i see your potential well see if you really are your mum and dads daughter" she handed me a envolope of the desk , " room number and key you are dismissed!" so glad i wasn't in with first years because im a ninja. i found my room it was obviously in the girls dorms third floor up 6 th door from the stairs number 36, i scoped the area before opening the door once i knew it was all clear i cautiously opened my dorm room and tooka step in, two girls were sitting on the bed gossiping both there heads snapped to me as i shut the door. " hi i am sandy and this is rain im guessing your are our new roomie Cora? " i just nodded and sat down on the neat empty bed by the window.The room was silent for awhile and then rain said she had to go meet her boyfriend. sandy then asked if i wanted to join her and her friends for dinner of course i agreed. On the way to the canteen we talked  a bit about ourselves and she is a pretty nice girl as we entered her friends waved at her my eye caught to the centre table were the jerk from the plane was sitting, " there the sixth years i wouldn't bother with them they don't recognise any one below them, they think there so bloody amazing" i shook my head feeling annoyed that this school has such an obnoxiousgroup. i sat next to sandy and she introduced me to her friends rain was there with her boyfriend Tommy, they looked such a good couple.looking around that canteen i recognised a boy who was sitting alone.Sandy saw who i was looking at " thats Brandon Cole hes bad news cora stay away from him his dad is scum" that made me laugh making them all give me weird looks, i smile and got up to go over to him, Tommy grabbed my arm " let go!" i whispered venomously he let go off my hand instantly " what are you doing?" he said frowning " having some fun" i replied simply. i walked up to Brandon and sensed the whole canteen freeze i Lent down to his ear and whispered " i see you've made a good impression brandy bear" he chuckled sexily as i straddled him and looked into his eyes.Brandon and me go way back i worked free lance for his dad a while as an assassin, i got to know brandon's dad i was like a daughter to him! me and brandon used to date untill he went against his dad joining the good side and ending up in this place. His dad doesn't mind he thinks it is good training although hes still slightly pissed that his own son joined the other side. "missed me ?" i quizzed "cobra what are you doing here?" ok i never reveled my identity to my bofriend but i wanted to be able to escape and lead a normal life if i please. " well my names actually cora and you know my dad thats never around he sent me here after i got kicked out another school" i pouted at the end . "cora" he whispered "mmmmmmmmmmmh" i hummed back wrapping my arms round his neck and leaning my head on his chest " what did you do this time no cows upstairs in the school right?" " nope" i chirped smiling " i just kinda electrocuted my math teacher he desevered it !" he start laughing and is body shock . i suddenly remember we were in a canteen and spys in training will probs be able to easily listen to are conversation no matter what language we use so i decide to use his fathers gang coding that has yet to off been deciphered by the government.

Brandon walked me back to my room after dinner, we were stll speaking in code because no matter what we said we didnt want people listoning " so how come your like a loner here ?" i asked " well people found out who my dad is, plus i am badass" haha " you wish brandy" me and brandon had discussed things earlier hes not looking to get back together he see me as his little sister now a days and he has a secret girl friend in town who i can't wait to meet! but i must admit brandon is hot and has abs to die for ! i understand what he means though hes more of a protective brother i hope i am in his class's but he 16 already were as im not 16 till later this year and omg he's in the year above me " what year are you in?" "sixth " he replied instantly." i am joining your class then!" that made him laugh

i left him there laughing and shacking his head as i returned to my dorm. no one was there so i went changed and went to sleep i woke approximately 2 hours later feeling movement near me. my hand gripped tightly around the knife under my pillow i felt a hand reach towards me instinctivly i grabbed it flipped the person and straddled them with my knife to there neck

 .......