Series Summary

At sixteen years old, Princess Willoe is to be sent away, in seclusion, prior to a forced marriage bond, rather than being allowed to fulfill her dreams of competing in a man’s world. Her twin, the solemn Prince Rowyn, has his own problems, forced to take up the life of a man-at-arms instead of retreating into his books and a life of contemplation. The twins decide, with the help of their cousins Aeron and Casandra, to take one last chance to experience their dreams.

A plan that has potential if not for two things: Foreign priests of the Shin-il Way, who see the twins as necessary to the priests' domination of the world; and the Burning Lady, goddess over the Spirit world, who requires that the twins fulfill a covenant that a distant ancestor of theirs had made with the king of the dragons.

The close family bond between the twins and their cousins can help them confront any danger, but the

true test of this bond comes when the price of the covenant becomes clear.

Fire of the Covenant is the first book in The Dragon-Called Legend series and will be available in November 2013.

Please check out http://DragonCalled.com for updates, Character Descriptions, maps, and other inside information.