Tease

I could feel from the energy in the room that he was watching me, the sexual tension building. Getting up from my desk I walked towards the filing cabinet, deliberately  walking past Louis desk and brushing our arms from where he sat as I pretended to look for a file. I 'accidently on purpose' dropped my pen to the floor, glancing in his direction, I smirked as his dark blue eyes burned into mine. I mentally thanked the new layout of our shared office with foggy glass on the doors as the filing cabinet  was positioned almost opposite Louis desk. I bent down to pick up my pen, keeping my stance for slightly longer than necessary.

I returned my gaze over my shoulder to where Louis was sitting, biting his bottom lip as he scowled at my inappropriate behaviour. I loved teasing him; Seeing him lean back on his chair, watching his trousers tighten as I turned him on, and his jaw clench in an attempt to suppress the overwhelming need to fuck me there and then. I chose a book and innocently returned to my seat and sucked on the tip of my pen, lowering my eyes to the random file I had collected.

“Give it up babe, you're only going to make it harder on yourself.” His raspy voice spoke filled the silent air in our office.

I shuddered as he got up from his seat and started to make his way towards me, now standing behind my seat, his two arms leaning against the arm rest of my chair, leaning heavily onto it. He was so close that I could feel his hot breath fanning against my neck, I could smell the dull scent of aftershave lingering. Without any warning, just when I was about to reply Louis swung the office chair quickly and pulled it into his body. His legs between my parted ones. My heart raced faster and the breath was knocked out of me from his surprising actions. 

Louis pressed his forehead against mines, and keeping eye contact he released the top few buttons of my black, silk shirt until the lining of the cup of my bra was showing. "Hmm..." He murmured intently, "Much better." He smirked, his eyes now praising his work. "So, tell me Michelle. What way should sluts get treated?.” Louis hissed  the word into my ear, not waiting for a reply as he continued to pop the rest of the buttons on my shirt. Anyone else would have took this as an insult, but as I could feel myself getting hotter and wetter, it only raised my desire to want him inside me even more. 

I wasn't worried about anyone walking in. Our boss was on a 3 week business trip to New York as everyone else right now was on their lunch break. 

I could feel my heart beating heavier and faster in my chest as the adrenaline of the situation surged throughout my desperate body. He gripped my hips, one hand now beginning to travel from the bottom of my bra, moving tantalizing slowly the whole way down the middle of me until it reached the top of my high waisted skirt, moving his hand to the side of my body, his fingers now brushing against my bare skin as he rolled my skirt up from the bottom, revealing my matching white panties, which obviously looked damp just from the sight of them. 

“Do you have no self control?” He made a tsk tsk noise into my ear as his fingers teased the material of my underwear. I looked up at him from beneath my eyelashes, a blush creeping up onto my cheeks as he shifted the material to the side, smirking as our eyes locked Louis shoved two of his fingers inside my wet self. I clamped my teeth down onto my lips as Louis went hard and fast on me, barely being able to breath as his fingers pounded inside me at an almost unbearable speed. Louis could see it was hard for me to keep my moans to a minimum so he pressed our lips together, instantly sliding his tongue past my lips as I moaned into his mouth while his fingers continued to fuck me.  

I reached my hand towards Louis crotch as his fingers continued to work, my hand rubbing against his hard, but still clothed member. I awkwardly tried to pry his belt from his suit trousers and unzipped them. Louis detached his lips from my own, only to attack the skin on my neck instead, sucking hard and I knew he would leave a mark. 

As I was running towards the edge I found my confidence again and shoved Louis boxers down his legs, his member springing upwards. I took him into his mouth without and immediately deep throat him which I almost regretted when I realised how big he really was. Louis groaned as I moaned with his dick inside my mouth, encouraging his fingers to rub against my g-spot. Just when my legs were beginning to shake and I was about to jump of the edge Louis fingers stilled inside me and removed them. 

I looked up to see a smirking Louis gazing down at me, taking his cock from my mouth, "You dick." I breathed heavily to which he deeply laughed in reply.

"Come here." Louis lifted my still shaking body from the chair and I wrapped my legs around his waist, my back slammed hard against the wall, making the photo frames rumble beside us. 

I looked into his almost black eyes as he slowly entered me, and I would have swore my vision blurred from how deep he was inside me.

“Fuck, you’re so tight.” He groaned as he struggled to pick up a steady rhythm, clasping his left hand gently but firmly against my neck, holding my head against the wall as his right hand kept me up. 

He hovered his mouth frustratingly close to mine; begging to kiss his as Louis eventually found his rhythm, making my eyes roll into the back of my head from the bliss, our desires finally being met after months of sexual tension.

Pulling himself from me and releasing my neck, Louis carried me from the wall, to my desk; shoving all that was in our way off it and lay me down as I lost my shirt on the way. His eyes frantically shifted over my body as he dug his fingers into my thighs and pulled me to the edge of the desk. This time Louis ripped off my panties altogether, leaving them in a small pile on the floor along with my shirt. He forcefully tugged down the cups of my bra; sucking and lightly biting on my nipples as his member pressed its way inside me again. 

I could feel myself getting closer to the edge again, and I pleaded him with my eyes to let me come this time. Louis knew. He could see it; he could feel it. "You're going to come." He smirked smugly, but I refused, I wouldn't let him see how much pleasure he was giving me for him to smirk even more and gloat about it. Instead I just shook my head as I bit on my lip to stop myself from screaming out. However, my actions only caused Louis to ride me faster, our skin slapping off each other as he sprinted to get me to that edge. 

The familiar intense heat began to build inside of me as my muscles tensed and began to quiver; my hands desperately searched for something to hold onto, settling on the edges of the desk as my knuckles turned white. 

The heat was rising violently and quickly inside the pit of my stomach and I gave into it. “Fuck Louis...Oh god, please, I’m so close.” I struggled to get the words out from behind my heavy breathing and continuous moans as he fucked me. 

"Hmm...Oh, I don't know Michelle." Bastard.

"L-L-Louiss..." My breathing was raged, I don't know how much longer I can wait... "OH GOD!!"

"No." And with that Louis pulled out from me for the second time within thirty minutes and emptied himself over my bare stomach; leaving me breathless, frustrated and quite fucking mad.

Louis dragged his boxers and trousers back up his legs; zipping his fly he smirked at me as I still gripped onto the edge of the desk and I tried to calm my breathing. 

Louis returned back to his desk with a smirk and amusement dancing in his eyes. "Hope you've learnt your lesson, that'll teach you not to tease me again." 

You can also read my other stories at - http://onedirectionfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=79348