Day 5.2

Ara: This iPod only has 2 songs. What a shame. No pictures and a hundred e-books.

Mika: Parinig nga.

Ara: Di mo bet 'to. Tsaka baka ma-lowbat.

Mika: Arte-arte. Full pa yan.

Ara: Something by The Beatles

Krystal: Ahck! My throat is burning!!! What the!

Mika: Ba't mo kasi nilaklak? Hala. Sira-ulo din pala 'tong si Instik. Haha!

Ara: Really, Krystal. Are you even at the right age to drink?

Krystal: I'm turning 19. Who cares, anyway? We're officially orphans now. And in this island, we are the government.

Mika: Five points to Slytherin!

Ara: So.. how did Korean celebrity Krystal celebrate her 18th birthday?

Krystal: She didn't. She was too busy to celebrate anything other than her ever peaking career.

Mika: What did you do then? I mean, celebrities do all sorts of things.

Krystal: Dance. Sing. Act. MC. I even won a celebrity figure skating contest. I was an athlete too.

Ara: Wow! Is there anything you can't do?

Krystal: Yes. Simple things like going to the amusement park without getting approached by strangers. Spending a quiet and quality time with my family without having our privacy getting invaded by paparazzis. Having a really great time in a coffee shop with my friends without getting asked for autographs and pictures. These and a lot of things that matter most.

Ara: That's... terrible. That's the side effect of getting more and more famous. Anyway, I don't how you do it in your country but in Philippines, when a girl turns 18, she gets to dance with 18 men. Could be her father, brothers, male relatives, boyfriend, ex-boyfriends. And she'd get a rose from each of them.

Krystal: What can I say? It's really more fun in the Philippines!

Ara: You should visit our country sometimes.

Krystal: I've been there a couple of times. I mean, Mika and I used to visit each other.

Ara: There she goes again. Akala ko tapos na kami sa isyung 'to. Oh really? So where do you usually stay when you visit Mika in the Philippines?

Krystal: Uhmm. I forgot what that place is called. But... 

Ara: Oh. And have you been to Mika's house? Where did she used to live?

Krystal: Ahmm...

Before Krystal could utter  another word, a song from the iPod starts to fill there senses. Mika chose it. Mika stood and stretched her hand to Krystal.

| And yet another background music prompt. Please press play! Please press play! :) ---------->|

Mika: May I have this dance?

Krystal chuckled.

Krystal: Mwoya, ige? (What's this?)