Chapter 2-The Flight

All Rights Reserved

Chapter 2-The Flight

Drake Henderson's POV

First class seating was never this great when all the air stewardess here were fucking hot. "So Rick, how is Lena? Still cursing you for getting her pregnant? After two kids?" I smirked at Rick, my manager who was a happily married man of five years.

"No, she's just much quieter now that she's easily tired. Which is a bad or good thing depending how you look at it." I laughed, "This is why I'm not waiting in line to get hitched." Rick grinned at me, "You just don't know what you're missing out on."

I grimaced and rolled my eyes, "I don't see how a annoying wife, a non-stop crapping baby would make you feel like it's the best thing in your life."

Rick laughed, "Like I said, it depends on how you see it. Okay shut up now, I have to write out the terms and agreements on your new contract."

I snorted and turned away from him. I eyed a redhead and when she noticed me staring, I gave her a small wink. The redhead blushed and turned away. This was too easy. As the plane was about to take off, the air stewards came to assist us and stuff. And I was right, the air stewards here were hot as hell with their uniforms that consisted of a navy blue skirt and a white blouse. But my eyes caught onto one particular air stewardess. She was definitely hotter than the rest.

She had long curly blonde hair that was begging to be tugged on during hot wild sex. Her lips were full and pouty and I could already imagine them on my chest, inching down to my pants. Her bright green eyes would be clouded with lust as I unbuttoned the crisp white blouse. Her creamy smooth skin would be slick with sweat as I moved in between her while her long tan legs would be wrapped around my waist as I-

"Drake, you have that look again." My head snapped towards Rick as he smirked at me, "What look?" Fuck! Now my jeans felt like they were way too small. I turned back to where the blonde air stewardess was and almost groaned out loud as she bent down and her skirt tightened around her round ass. "That look when you want to go on a sex rampage."

"What? What the hell are you talking about? She's hot as hell." I smirked wolfishly as Rick rolled his eyes, "She's pretty, but not my type. Lena is my type."

I snorted and glanced back at the blonde stewardess. God, she was fucking hot. "Excuse me miss." I grinned inwardly as she came towards me. God, she was even more gorgeous up close. Beside me Rick was nudging me incessantly, "Drake, what the hell are you doing?!"

I rolled my eyes. God, he was such a killjoy. "Yes, how can I help you?" She asks politely with a smile. I smirked, "Yeah, could you spare some time with me in one of those washrooms?" Rick sighed and slapped his forehead. I knew she was going to agree, who would resist me? I was Drake Henderson, famous racer and also known for womanising. I was great in bed.

The blonde stewardess stared blankly at me before her eyes started getting squinty and she frowned and plastered a strain polite smile on her even though she looked like she wanted to kill me, "Look, sorry to disappoint but I'm not going to do that. If you have nothing else, I'll go." Beside me, Rick stared shocked at me and started laughing. What the fuck just happened? I glanced back to the blonde air stewardess as she walked away.