Forget-Me-Knot

Everybody falls in love.

Its true, were victims.

What We dont understand is why we were chosen to become hopeless lovers that still don't understand why classes only have 3 minutes of passing time.

We all have our seprate opinions on our love lifes though, some of us are just trying to patch up s broken friendship with liking a certain person who makes them look better as a person. Some just want to feel good, or in our case the flirts and sluts. Some just have been waiting their entire lives to find the one that means their whole life. And some, some just love to love.

What weve been trying to explain is why we fell in love. Why? It had to be us. Our group wouldve been the same If we hadnt fallen in love.

Oh boy.

But let us tell you, that we can be pretty amazing too. I remember, the best summer of my life. Thats where it began, summer, the last day of school of 7th grade,yes, I know, but, we all realized our feelings for one another. We all seperated, into our tiny little groups that our summer began with. I might even tell you a story.

But this story, this story is a story I'll never forget.

An Original Story by rhyannrenee

Characters

Sam Preese, Hes the Charming one, smart, and even a little nerdy. Almost every girl is head over heels for him.

Erin Hecircle, Shes the Ravishing one, people say shes beautiful, smart and elegant. Every girl is jealous of her.

Violet Heifs, Shes the Quirky one, bubbly, cool and fun. Everyone loves her for who she is.

Josh Galzaz, Hes the Independent one, rebelish, crisp and always cracking a new joke. Every girl thinks hes obnoxious.

Quinn Pocolo, Shes the Rebel, always being independent and outside of the box. Everybody is afraid of her other than her friends.

Seth Johnson, Hes the flirt, slopish and perverted (in a awkward way). Everygirl in the town knows about him, in which they run faster than an olympic medalist.

Kati Franco, Shes the slut, whorish and innapropriate, guys know they stay away from her.

Will Saoper, Hes the good guy, kind, generous and appropriate on his jokes too. Most girls would probably date him in the future, when he has power and revality.