The Adoption

•Tammy's POV•

"Ugh shut up!" I yelled at the lady. She keeps telling me to clean up my room, and look I already did. What an idiot.

"Now Tammy look, there's still a piece of breadcrumbs over there!" Just saying she's a perfectionist, she needs everything in place

"Now look, its just 1 piece and you can't even see it. Lady just be quiet for one minute" and now I just slept.

*10 mins later*
"AHHHH!!" I wiped my face with my ragged, orphan towel. I spotted Leah, the meanest girl in the orphan hutt.

"You stupid idiot didn't you know I was sleeping!" I yelled

"Oh sorry I didn't know" her crew was laughing around her.

"CHILDREN, DOWN HERE FOR ADOPTION!" Leah stared at me with happiness.

"Aww, not going to be adopted aren't you?" She snickered.
A single tear rolled down my eyes. I can't stand this. I added my ripped T-shirt and blue shorts.

"So is this one you want?" I saw the girl showing a picture of... me!!! Am I going to get adopted? No wrong person, wrong person!! Now I stepped closer and ease dropped.

"Yes that's the girl I want!" Wait I recognize that voice from anywhere? Is that no it can't be...

"Michael Jackson?" I silently whispered

"Hey sweety. I'm your new Dad today"
I panted!!
"I'm adopting you" *literally fainted*
15 mins

"Hey baby girl wake up!"
*opens eyelids*
"Michael Jackson!!" I was about to yell again, but Michael just put his silver glove on my mouth. Oh my gosh.

"Yes it is me, do you want to come now?" I nodded.

"So Michael, I'm a big fan of yours too, do you want us to be sisters?" Ugh here is goes! She's now jealous because I'm now being adopted for the 9th time.

"No darling, its fine. Find some other parents, bye" she just got burned. Suddenly there came a death glare.

'You're a--" as she was about to say it, the door just immediately closed. Bye Leah, see you in hell.
...
Hey guys, I know it isn't good?! But I made this book for my friend Tamanna. She has a account- mustacheXkitty. Tbx Luv yah. Like and comment
XxBunTerezXx