Forbidden Love (Nine)

The weekend afterwards passed quickly. I went to work on Saturday, and had A lazy day with Hope on Sunday. We just went out for a movie, did some shopping, and went back to my place. She left a little bit after midnight.

And then Monday came. I got up, well not really. Erebus ran into my room and woke me up. Which earned him a nice hard punch in the arm, since I am NOT a morning person at all whatsoever. But either way I got up, got my clothes for the day, (A Black Veil Brides shirt, With a Black Veil Brides hoodie, red distressed skinny jeans, and black Converse) I woke up late, so I skipped my usual shower, put on my clothes, brushed my teeth, put on eyeliner, got my bag and headed out the door. I was so late, I didn't have enough time to walk to school, so I just took my car. I really don't enjoy taking it to school, since it's so fancy and expensive, it grabs too much attention.

And I don't do really well with too much attention. I stammer, blush, trip over my own feet, and if it gets really bad, I'll do one of two things. 1. Have a blowout, and scream at everyone to leave me the fuck alone. Or 2. My eyes will change color to my mood, and I can't block out the thoughts of the people around me, so I drop to my knees and hold my pounding head against my hands. Both have happened before, so I don't want that to happen again.

I drove to school, and was there within a minute. People were still outside, so I was good. I parked in some random space, and got out. And the second I did, all talking that was going on ceased, and everyone was staring at me. And a couple of thoughts sneaked into my head.

"Is that Bia?"

"That's her car!? She must've stolen it."

"She must be loaded! I wonder if she'd go out with me..."

"That can't be her car. She always walks"

I kept my head down, put up my hood, and tired very hard to block these thoughts from my mind. My eyes were already starting to change color, I locked my car, and started walking to my first period. I noticed Erebus was staring at me with a worried face. And I haven't seen David yet. I wonder if I'll have any classes with him... I hope I do, I miss him already... Wow, that sounded stupid. I mentally scolded myself. Then I heard someone shout my name. "Bia! Bia!"

I turned around, and looked up slightly, And saw someone running towards me. They then ran and hugged me. What the fuck!?

I pushed them off of me, and got ready do yell at them, but got a better look. It was David who hugged me. He seemed to notice that I just now realized that it was him, so he smiled warmly. And I hugged him.

And just like when I got out of my car, all talking around me ceased in an instant. And I felt all eyes on me and David. And I felt a couple of thoughts slip in.

"Bia has a boyfriend!? There has to be something wrong with him"

"This guy is pretty cute. Maybe I could get him in the janitors closet with me.."

"The dude has do be blind! Bia is ugly as hell."

My eyes turned blood red, And I stepped away from David. He gave me an understanding look, and stood next to me. I faced the other students, and snapped my head up. My hood fell off of my head, and the wind suddenly started blowing in my face, and my hair was whipped back. Every single person was looking at me, wide eyed. Because my eyes were a deathly red.

Rage flowed through every inch of my body, and I walked over to the person who I knew had thought of taking David to the janitors closet. Head cheerleader.

I walked over to her, students moving out of my way, The girl crossed her arms and glared at me. "What?" She sneered

I raised an eyebrow at her, pulled back my arm, and nailed her right in the chest. And the blow of my punch made her fly into the nearest building wall. She then slumped to the ground passed out. Everybody gasped, and stepped away from me. David then came, and put an arm around my shoulders. "I can do just as much damage as her. Anyone else got a problem?" He announced, looking at everyone.