I'm a mermaidhe's a werewolf and were mated

Alex's P.O.V

"Alex!!! Get your lazy ass up and get ready for school" My brother's Jonathan and Xander screamed,God they can be so annoying well you gotta love them.

I just stayed there until I heard foot steps come upstairs and my bedroom door flew open before I could see what was ,happening my bed covers were suddenly yanked to the floor by xavier and next to him was jonathan with a water gun.

I suddently sat up and my eyes narrowed at my brothers and the water gun "You wouldn't dare"

"try us" they said. I got up and raised my hand up in defeat I hate it when my brothers did that to me they know our weakness is water just one drop on us and we changed to mermaids within ten seconds

I got up as fast as I could but wasn't fast enough my brother sprayed me and the next thing I know I was on the floor with a bluish-turquoise color tail that glistent fron the water that sprayed me.

"What the fuck Jonathan I was getting up!!!!"

"We thought you were going to tackle us..... My bad"

"Fuck you"

"Yea I'll fuck myself too" He said

"Get the fuckin hell out of my room and GET A LIFE!!!!"

"Fine fine but really you need to get ready,we can't be late to the first day at our new school... Oh yea dad told us to tell you that half of the new school were going to are half werewolfs so keep your guard up I heard that there possessive"

By the time he finished that sentence my tail was finally dry, I then got up and turned to face them.

"Ok Ok, now leave uless you want to see me naked"

Once I finished they ran out of the room screaming telling me to stop talking.Once I closed my door I fell on my bed,I wondered what my high school be like

I looked at my phone and it read 6:32am. The last thought that came through my head was "This is gonna be a fucken long ass day"