blood bounded

"hurry up Eleanor your going to be late for school if you don't get your butt out of bed" my mom Amanda yelled from downstairs.

"coming mom" I yell back.

I quickly get out of bed and walk to my bathroom and take a quick shower then I go to my walk in closet I pull out a cute neon green tank top with a over shirt and white shorts. I throw on green converse and take a look in the mirror I quickly get the brush and brush my brownish reddish hair I throw it to the side and put a white flower clip thru it letting my mid back. curls run free. I run down the stairs.

" well well well someone finished quickly" my mom said as I appear down stairs.

I chuckle softly" well who isn't excited when the are about to be let out for spring break" I said

"that's true" my mom nodded.

"bye mom " I said getting the keys and running out.

"bye take care honey" my mom called out.

I jumped into my blue green convertible and drove over to Jenny's house.

"hey" jenny said as she hopped in.

"what's up" she said

"not much but after today the girls and you and me will have a lot going on." I said barely containing my excitement.

she laughed and nodded.

we got to school pretty early so we went to ms.Coggins. she was our favorite teacher and she always had something fun to do.

"hi ms.Coggins" we said together as soon as we saw her.

"hi girls; Eleanor thank gods I you came we have a new child in so I want you mentor him if you could please" she almost begged. my throat closed up thinking who this new kid was replacing a close friend that died about a year ago but to her i couldn't show that. no." of course ms.Coggins I can mentor him" I told her with a fake smile. she grinned and send us away saying that i needed to go to the office and tell them I was the mentor for Joey Johnson. I did and by the time we were finished with the papers the first bell was ringing.

" well see you later in drama" Jenny said as she headed toward the lockers.

I nodded in respond.

I waited in the office for a good fifteen minutes before some totally new stepped through the school doors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey so what do you think about my first chapter? please comment me you're opinions I will take them in consideration when writing the other chapters. in the mean time

~follow ~

~comment ~

~vote ~

IG : niallsgirl360

~~Daniela~~