MAX!

NOT EDITED PLEASE POINT MISTAKES OUT!! THANKS AND LOVE YALL CUPECAKES!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eleanor's POV:

I woke up and look at the clock 5:39 yes! I texted my mom quickly and waited for Jenny she came along ten minutes later.

"ready?" she asked excitedly.

"hell yes let's roll" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Eleanor's POV:

we got to the store thirty minutes later.

we got out of the car and literally ran toward rue 21, I loved that store endlessly I loved it and will always love it.

suddenly a rush of dizziness over took me making me want to collapse in place.

I swear I felt the air catch me.

ironic isn't it? air can't catch I know but it felt like...,like air for god sakes!

I decided that I was probably imagining things.

Jenny and I entered the mall she said that we would go to rue 21 later obviously to my distaste but I agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~

"no but I want to go to rue 21 you promised Jenny" I whined like a five-year old.

"but I want to go to forever 21" she whined.

"how about you go over to forever 21 and I will go to rue 21 in and hour an a half we will meet here to go home, Kay?

"yes" Jenny said happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eleanor's POV:

I had been looking and picking out clothes for thirty minutes but I swear strange things kept happening

I mean the clothes kept swishing and the hangers kept moving. I swear this place is haunted.

I heard a voice and I swear it said my name. my curiosity beat the best of me and I followed the sound.

it was leading me to the hall of appreciation all it means is it was people that had donated to the store.

I kept following it but then I saw it the picture of Max a special honor after his death.

I collapsed on the floor reckless sobs invading my body this is why I hated being alone it was always a moment for pain to clutch me.

"Ellie please stop crying please I swear if you stop crying I'll explain everything that has happened" I heard a voice say to me.

Ellie was the name max called me.

"now i am imagining things" I stuttered out.

"Ellie look up please" he begged.

"no why would I, just to look up to want to see max and see nothing? I'm not that stupid although I am going crazy" I

muttered.

"Ellie!" he yelled.

"what Max!" I yelled looking.

then I face palmed.

"damn it I fell for it" I grumbled.

"Ellie just believed I am real please." he so familiar voice begged. so much like the real Max that it was painful.

"fine I don't see how much more damage it can make" I shrugged. I closed my and believed max was here with me.

then I felt the warm soft yet rough hands cares my skin.