Prologue

The seats shook and everyone held on to their arm rests. Everyone's visions blur. One person looked to their right to look at through the window. The blue atmosphere of the Earth was getting less and less opaque. Light from the sun caused him to cover his eyes. The spacecraft turned parallel to the Earth and detached it's boosters. Then it fired of its main engines in short burst. The spacecraft contacted with the ISS. Boosters, fuel tanks, and extra parts of the spacecraft being used to fly was put into the ISS so that the spacecrafts can be used again for landing on the new planet. The Canadarm on the ISS slowly attached boosters and extensions on the spacecraft slowly. Piece by piece the parts were attached to the spacecraft carefully and painfully slow. The last piece was attached and the ISS used its gyroscopes to move out of the way. Then the spacecraft activated its engines again and set course to the "IHA" which stood for International Human Ark. He kept looking out the window till he saw a long and giant rotating cylinder with another smaller cylinder which wasn't spinning attached behind it. Behind the smaller cylinder was a hollow semi-sphere. In the middle was a long hollow metal tube. A small door opened just big enough to let the spacecraft in. The space entered and the doors behind it closed shut. People in the spacecraft suddenly felt gravity and they were told to exit the spacecraft. The teenager looking out the window along with others, loosened the straps and belts on them holding them firmly on the seats and stood up. Most stretched but the teenager didn't. He tried shaking his head in his helmet to get rid of some nausea from the ride before removing the helmet. The spacecraft's doors open and he stepped out on the metal floor. Staff directed him to a hallway. He then walked through the hallway till there was a turn. People passed by him till he turned. He kept walking till the ceiling of the hallway was completely off of his vision, what he saw amazed him.

The inside of the cylinder was an entire city. It was more in the rural side. The gravity of the rotation let the city live and "hang on" to the inside layer of the cylinder. His mother waved at him from a distance. He walked towards her. His mother opened a door of a house behind her and signalled him to enter.