New to this

After a long day of shopping at the mall Chris and I finally got home. Let me clarify, me and my biggest crush/best friend and I went to the mall. So we got home right after it closed at 10, then hung around and after dinner went to bed. well, we were in bed. we didn't sleep. We were watching Tv late but then suddenly it changed. We were both trying to catch glances at each other, but didn't want the other to see. But the moment we caught each other's eye it was real, Chris slowly leaned in and kissed me, but was obviously scared. I put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him closer, feeling him explore my mouth with his tongue. I had no idea how good of a kisser he was, but the moment he flicked his tongue against the roof of my mouth I was hard. I immediately  put my free hand on his crotch and started to palm him quickly, feeling him get erect in my hand. His moaning turned me on so much I pinned him down and was pulling his sweatpants down before I even knew it. Within seconds i was staring at his dick, that was almost 7 inches. Without hesitation I took him fully into my mouth, deep throating him. Chris make no other sounds than the muttering of small profanities and the occasional moan. The combination of licking and sucking I had down made him cum fast. But that wassent it, he would experience sensations he never knew existed. I gabbed his pants and pulled them off the rest of the way, discarding them somewhere onto the floor. As I lowered myself to his entrance I felt him get tense. I looked up at him, and he watched me as I penetrated him repeatedly with my tongue, slicking him up for later. But his heavy breathing made me knew to stop. I wanted to tease him, and make him want it. I pulled away and he opened his eyes from the clenched shut position they had been in for so long. Chris looked at me and I realized I was still filly dressed. I got off the bed and stripped down like a pro. This was no where near my first time. I grabbed one of his legs and threw it over my shoulder, but right before I entered him he he grabbed my arm and looked me dead in the face. His blue eyes were were almost green with lust, but they had fear in them. "Please, be gentle. I'm new to this" I nodded, right before I slammed into him, making him scream. I had to cover his mouth with my hand so no one would hear. But I knew that would be hard considering he's so tight. I continued my thrusts until I hit the certen spot that make him arch his back and bite against my hand. I looked at him smirking, "Well, we found that". I pounded into him mercilessly, he was breathing so quickly I thought he would pass out. But I knew it had to hurt. His eyes were watering, but I knew he was having the most pleasure of his life in these moments. When I thought he was close I leaved down and kissed him until he made the final scratch down my back and bit my lip so hard it drew blood. He came all over our stomachs, making a mess. I went to stand to grab towels but he grabbed my bare hips and pulled me back. I looked at him confused but he just grinned and dropped to his knees, trying to take me fully into his mouth. He was still new to this, so unlike me he still had a gag reflex. I grabbed his longish brown hair and trusted into him, hitting the back of his throat multiple times, but just like me he stopped right when I was close and started rimming me. You could tell he was new,, but that by no means meant he was bad at it. I accidentally stumbled backwards onto the bed. I went to say sorry, but he took this opportunity to try and fuck me all the way. He put one finger in me and started to move it around, but when he realized I wassent that tight, he just went straight onto putting his tip right at my enterence, I shiverd from the sensation, but I was immediately cut off by all forms of thinking whenever he trusted into me. I moaned and grabbed his hips, helping him since he was a little sloppy. It was a feeling I forgot how amazing it was, but within a little while longer I came. We were both a mess, but we were happy. We cleaned off with towels in the bathroom and then actually went to bed.