~ Moon ~

I woke up drowsily and saw Qibli kissing A RANDOM SKYWING! I sat up and ran away crying. I saw Turtle in the lab with a tomb next to him. He wore a lab coat and goggles. He was trying to resurrect Carnelian, like he had, for the past 8 weeks. I walked over and sat watching the dragonet furiously working with chemicals. I placed my wing around him in a sympathetic way. He barley glanced at me as he continued to dump and drop different chemicals into the beaker. I cocked my head and sat on my haunches as he continued to spill chemicals into the beaker. There was an explosion and Turtle and I stumbled back and he fell on top of me. His face and horns were black and he looked at me stunned. We both burst out laughing, or scales turning a bright red. Kinkajou peered her head in and saw us laughing. She joined in and took one look at Turtle and burst out giggling turning pink and yellow with dashes of purple. We all couldn't stop laughing, it was intense. Qibli ran in and the laughing ceased. Qibli saw us all laughing on the floor and then stoping. My brow lowered and my jaw clenched.

" So, uh, we're is your GIRLFRIEND!" I roared at the end my eyes dancing with anger.

" Moon, it's not," Qibli started but was interrupted by Kinkajou.

" I can't BELIEVE you right now. You KNEW that MOON was just hit by A FREEZING BLAST OF ICEBREATH!" Kinkajou said shaking her talon.

That shut Qibli up. Kinkajou had never been rude or sassy like she just was. Qibli looked hurt and he lowered his head and walked out of the lab. The Skywing showed up and looked at Qibli with big eyes. Qibli shoved her out of the way and stalked off to the bedrooms.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 10:00pm *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was still with Kinkajou and Turtle in the labs. Turtle thought he had it this time and carefully dropped the last chemical in. We all braced for a mutant or and explosion but instead the chemicals of all sorts of colors mixed in and formed a neon pink. Turtle did a fist talon with me and Kinkajou. He took the chemical substance and walked over to Carnelians coffin. He lifted the lid to she a perfectly resting dragon completely burned but, still rather good looking. Turtle dumped a line of the substance up and down her body. Carnelian stirred and her eyes shot open.

A/N: DUN DUN DUN! Cliffhanger, but, I will try and update sooner then later but, school is up and running so, it might take a while. But until then, stay tuned for more!
~ Dusty ^.=.^