Why...

Elsa P.O.V
Hi I'm Elsa arendalle I'm 15 years old and I have a sister name Anna arendalle.Our parents died when we were just 5,I had to work at a cafe in burgess and got to high school with Anna who live with our cousin rapunzel but she prefers to be called punzie.I was heading to the park where my boyfriend Jack told me to meet up with him.jack frost is my boyfriend for 1 year and today is our first anniversary.I was so excited I came 30 minutes early.As I was near the park I saw something that shattered me from the inside to the outside of my heart.
Jack Frost and my cousin rapunzel corona kissing
Tears were streaming down my face Jack notice me standing there and walked near me.I back away from I was broken and betrayed by the two people I didn't expected by.
"Elsa please let me expl-"Jack said while getting near me still but I slapped him across the face.he touch his cheek and stared at me shock.
"I don't want to here your excuse I saw YOU with my own eyes!!!!How what did I ever did you both to treat me like this!!!"i said as tears came down like waterfall but I needed to know if I've ever did something bad to them.
"Elsa I'm sorry please don't leave me"Jack said with tears forming in him and rapunzel just stood there in shame.
"As for you punzie I thought I could trust you but it turns out I was wrong YOU ARE NEVER GONNA CHANGE FROM THE SLUT YOU USED TO BE!!!"I screamed and she slapped me hard to cause my cheek to bleed but I didn't feel the pain as much as I did with my heart broken.
"I'll never forgive you both in my entire life!!"I said while removing the necklace he gave me on our first date.I ran away crying and the worst part was it started to rain.
Why did this happen to me out of all the people in the world why me?

Author Note
Hey guys I am now rewriting this book I hope you like the changes I made and stay tune for the next update.
Bye