Love is when you feel it.

Audrey is a high class girl living in Quezon City, she have a best friend named Leila. They go the same school. Leila also live in Quezon City, Their house is close to each other that’s why they can communicate a lot since their childhood. They talk a lot and developed their closeness that’s why they’ve become best friends.

At school, they eat, study and etc. in the same manner. Leila is popular in their school while Audrey is just a normal student. Though they are always together, Leila is the one who caught the attention of many.

Few days, someone talked to Audrey. He’s a cute guy. Many likes that guy even Leila. When Leila saw it, she was kind of jealous. She can’t even hide it. In her mind she’s thinking “Why is Steve talking to her? I’m prettier and popular.” So when she saw Steve, she approached Audrey to eat.  Then when they sat on the table she asked Audrey.

Leila: Why did he talk to you? Is there something?

Audrey: Nothing. He just asked my number because he needs something for his project. He asked for me help.

Leila: Oh, I taught he likes you. Well, I know it’s not like that but you know it could be, some ways

Audrey: Fine. But I’m not pretty. So why would you think that way, right? I’m not even popular like you.

Leila: Yah, I guess.

After school, Steve approached Audrey.

Steve: Hi Audrey. Text you later, okay? Take care

Audrey: Okay. Take care too.

When they got home, Audrey received a text from an unknown number.

She guessed that it was Steve. And he got a reply that yes it is he. They had a little chitchat. After a few days, Steve is always trying to get her attention until that day..

Steve: Audrey! Go to the court later, okay?

Audrey: For what?

Steve: Just go. 4pm.

She’s in class with Leila. She forgot to say that she will meet Steve later at the court. She’s thinking that Leila might be mad so she approached Leila.

Audrey: Leila. I’ll go later at the court to meet Steve.

Leila: For what?

Audrey: I don’t know. He didn’t tell me.

Leila: Okay. Can I come?

Audrey: Maybe? He didn’t tell me to not bring a company.

Leila: Okay. I’ll come.

3: 45pm already. They are close to the court now. Upon entering they heard something.

With a smile~

*Someone singing with a smile*

Leila: What’s happening Audrey?

*Audrey is shocked and can’t talk.*

Steve: Hi Leila and Hi Audrey. Audrey, this is all for you. When the first time I saw you my heart beats fast. You’re the only one who makes my heart fast and slower at the same time. I don’t know what’s with you but when I saw you, you have something that I can’t explain that captured my heart. Audrey,  I love you.. So much.

He walks to Audrey closer and closer.

Until he kneel down and asked Audrey.

Steve: Will you join me in my journey? Will you be my girlfriend?

The guys in the basketball team raised the placards saying “I love you Audrey”

She was so speechless. She can’t talk and say what she feels at that moment.