Chapter 4

(Y/N) POV
I just sat on my bed for who knows how long, I gave the Fredlings different color bow ties, Fredrick's not tie was purple, Fred's bow tie was yellow and I left JR's bow tie black, after that I continued to sit on my bed, until I heard a knock at the door. "What is it?" I asked. My mom walked inside. "(Y/N) there's some people who would like to see you." She said. I groaned and climbed out of bed. "Fine." I muttered. We walked downstairs. There was a couple of cousins, aunts, uncles, and friends. As each of them said hi to me I would hear most of them whispering about me. "Wow look at (her/him), (she's/he's) so different." One said. "Yeah I wonder if (she's/he's) still a crybaby." Another said snickering. "What a freak." Another said. I quietly growled and looked up to my parents. "I think they can all go now, I want to be alone." I said. "Oh if that's what you want then okay." My dad. Everyone left leaving only my parents and Luke with me. "Sweetie are you okay?" My mom asked. I growled and looked at them. "Oh yeah I'm totally fine, just peachy." I said sarcastically. My dad knelt down to my height. "(Y/N) are you sure, you seem different." My dad said. Different, that's what everyone thinks of me, I hate that word. "Different, what's wrong with being different?" I asked gritting my teeth. "Well it's just not normal of you to behave like this." Luke said. "And who's fault was that!?" I yelled catching my family off guard. "You don't understand, you will never understand!" I yelled running upstairs. I ran to my room and slammed the door shut. Hot tears pouring down my cheek as I sat back on my bed. Pulling my knees up to my chest. I sobbed and cried for awhile. Until I heard the grandfather clock ringing through out the house, but I didn't care. "(Y/N) what's the matter?" I heard Nightmare Freddy ask. I slowly looked up to see everyone staring at me with full concern and worry. "N-nothing." I said.

Nightmare Freddy POV
"N-nothing." (She/He) said. I knew (she/he) was lying. I sighed and lifted (Y/N) up and brought (her/him) to the other room. Everyone followed behind. Once we entered the room I set (Y/N) down. "Come now you can trust us, we're your friends." I said. (Y/N) looked down. "Am I different?" Was all she asked. "No of course not, why would you think that?" Nightmare Chica asked. (Y/N) looked up to us. "Everyone thinks I'm different, even my family." (She/He) said. I felt a bit of anger but didn't show it. Nightmare Mysty seemed very angry indeed, her expression had a scowl. I looked back to (Y/N), only to see her face fueled with anger. Her hands seemed to clench into a fist. "But they don't know what I've been through, they don't know anything about me." (Y/N) growled. Suddenly her whole body seemed to be surrounded by a dark aura. "They think it's all my fault that I'm different, that I'm this way, but they're too much of a fool to notice it wasn't." (She/He) said. (Her/His) eyes begin to go black with tiny white pupils, just like ours. "But it's all his fault, he was always laughing at me." (She/He) said. (She/He) must mean Luke. Sooner or later (Y/N)'s expression went to sorrow and (she/he) sat down. "Why does this have to happen to me?" (Y/N) asked. Nightmare Foxy knelt down to (Y/N)'s height and put a hand on (her/his). "Matey there be nothing wrong with ya, ye have us and ye always will be special to us." Nightmare Foxy said. (Y/N) sniffed and wiped the tears away. "R-really?" (She/He) asked. "Yeah, and besides, nobody can see how special you really are." Nightmare Bonnie said. The Fredlings hugged (Y/N). "Please don't cry anymore, you're too pretty to cry." Fredrick said, yeah they told me about the new names and bow ties (Y/N) gave them, it's kinda cute actually. "Yeah what he said." JR said. (Y/N) had the hiccups but smiled and nodded. "Okay." (She/He) said. (Y/N) began to yawn loudly. Nightmare Chica giggled and picked (her/him). "You cried so much you got sleepy, come on I'll tuck you in." She said. (Y/N) nodded and buried (her/his) face in Nightmare Chica's chest. Before we know it (she/he) fell asleep. I decided to follow, the Fredlings and even Plushtrap followed too. Once Nightmare Chica tucked (Y/N) in the Fredlings, Pluhstrap, and somehow Carl jumped into the bed with (her/him) also falling asleep. As they all slept it gave them a cute scenery. "Come on, (she's/he's) been through a lot today." I said. "Alright but they're just too adorable." Nightmare Chica said. We left them to sleep. The nightmares and I will discuss this as they sleep. We walked back to the others. "So what's the plan Stan?" Fredbear asked. "Well as you could see (she/he) lost hope in (her/his) family and friends, which means we got (her/him) in full trust of us." I said. "So we're going to ask (Y/N) to join us?" Nightmare Mysty asked. "Right, if (she/he) agrees, (she/he) will become a nightmare like us, since (she/he) already showed signs of becoming one." Nightmare said. "Then the next time we meet (Y/N) we will ask." I said.